Chapter 10

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I had a hard time since morning with the camp as I was in charge. But thanks to grandpa. He actually set everything so it was quite easier.

I looked at the clock to see I'm quite late for the lunch. I went to my desk to see my lunch was there. I looked at Ella's table and saw her lunch there.
Even she didn't have the lunch. This girl is a master to skipping food. I thought to myself.

I went outside to see Ella working with her patients. She handed a chocolate to the little girl with her patient and the girl kissed her. I smiled seeing this. She can easily get closer to people and win over there heart. "Maybe she's a master to many things." I said to myself. She waved back to her patient and started cleaning the desk.

I stood behind her. "If you advice something you too should abide by it." I said.

She turned to me "sorry?"

"You make everyone not to skip their meals but you're the one who always skip meals."

She smiled. "I had to finish this oppa."

"Let's go, have lunch with me."

"You have it. I'll be joining you. I am to finish th..."
she cut off as I held her hand.

"Let's go". I see her eyes full of astonishment. I smiled to that.

"Nan gil. Will you finish this?" I asked as I saw him.

"Sure, sunbae." He nodded.

"Let's go." I pulled her by hand and she followed me silently. I could feel her eyes gazing at me during this whole time. This somehow made me feel good inside. I held her hand wit more care. She really awakens the child inside me.

"Sit down." I made her sit by holding her shoulders. She gave me a nervous smile. I sat in front of her.

"Let's start" I smiled. She nodded.

I stared for several times at her to see her eating silently. I can still sense her nervousness. She somehow makes me happy. I feel like being me around her.  Don't know why but a part of me always wish to see her, always wish to be with her. Though it's kinda weird as we met just now but it feels like I know her for years. It feels like she knows me for years and very well even more than me. I really feel so comfortable around her. I smiled.

Ella's P.O.V.

I feel my heart still beating fast from Jihoo holding my hand earlier. I tried to make myself as calm as possible. I silently started eating not able to look at him. He really makes me restless.

I was almost finished when I looked at Jihoo to see him staring at me.

"Whay! Is there anything on my face?" I tried to figure out by blindly tracing.

"Nothing. I was just thinking something." He said.

"Oh, I see. I'm done. I'll be leaving."

"Alright."

I left the room.
Things are getting difficult for me day by day. I thought to myself. Being around Jihoo makes all my efforts to go in vein. If it goes on I'll lose it. I'll have to do something. I went to the desk to talk to Mr. Choi.

"Excuse me, I'm Dr. Lee Eleanor. I wanted to talk about the room. You said you'll be able to provide it soon."

"Oh, I see. We're sorry ma'am but looks like we can't provide you that anymore. We're extremely sorry for that." He said.

"But you said you've managed." I said

"Yeah but we're sorry ma'am. Looks like it's not possible anymore." He said.

"Oh! Okay. I understand." I turned to see Jihoo standing there.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I smiled.

"Gurrae. Aren't you going for your patients?" He asked

"I'm done for today."

"Oh! I see. Would you like to help me with my patients?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Let's go."

(After some days)

Third P.O.V.

(Members of F4 with Jandi and Gaeul was on a hang out)

Woo bin: Hey have you heard anything from Jihoo?
He asked looking at Junpyo and yijong.

Junpyo: No. I've not talk to him since he went for the camp.

Yijong: He's actually so serious about his work.

Jandi: Grandpa came back and he said that Jihoo sunbae will be there for the rest of the days.
She looked at Junpyo.

Woobin: Really? If grandpa is here that means he's in charge of everything there. Man! No wonder we didn't hear from him. He must be in a bad mood. What he'll be doing with so many peoples.
He smirked.

Yijong: He has changed a lot though, because of jandi. But he's still a hard nut to crack. I really pity him.
He furrowed his brows.

Jandi: Ani sunbae. I asked grandpa about this but he said he's doing very well.

Junpyo: Ah.. Even though he's very much serious about the hospitals and his patients, somehow this doesn't seem to be him.

Yijong: whay? What do you mean?

Junpyo: you see though he knew he'll have to take responsibility some day but when I talked to him he didn't seem prepared for this.

Woobin: GURRAE! I know, right? I was even teasing him about this but he said he didn't plan to take responsibility anytime soon. And it couldn't have been easy for grandpa to convince him unless he willingly wanted to do it. I'm curious what could be the reason behind this. Shall we visit him?

Yijong: why? You want to die? Don't you know how much he's indulged in his work and don't like to be bothered. He must be so nice with his patients but he's still that cheeky for others. Mm.. but we can call him.

Junpyo: yeah, that'll be better.

Yijeong: what about Ella? Isn't she also in some camp? Have you heard from her?

Gaeul: Ani. I didn't call her. She doesn't keep in touch with anyone when she's away.

Jandi: yeah, she's right. Ella says she want to be by herself and don't want to contact anyone. So we couldn't contact her.

Junpyo: boya? Why does she do that? She'll be here for our wedding, right?

Jandi: yeah she'll be.

Woo bin: who is this Ella you girls always talk about? Sounds like she's much more like Jihoo.

Gaeul: She's our friend. she is actually more like Jihoo sunbae. She likes to spend time alone. She likes to be at her home. Just that she's way more cheerful than him.

Woobin: is it so? In that case I wish to meet her very soon.
He smirked.

Yijong: whay? What's with that smile? What's actually in your mind?
Yijeong smirked too.

Jandi: whay? What are you thinking?

Woobin: it's a boy thing. You won't understand. He winked at yijeong and  clinched their glasses.