Chapter 20

Jihoo's P.O.V.

As we board the car Ella started getting more dizzy. First she was so scared but Soon after she started chattering as if she was completely drunk! What happened to this girl! Did she drink? How much would've she drunk to get this much wasted! The change was so sudden. Looks like she's a complete different person now and not even remember what happened earlier. What would've she drunk to be like this. I even had to hold her with my other hand as once she even tried to jump out off the car hallucinating reaching home..

We reached home. I got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Yaayy! We're home!" She said in a childish voice tone which she has been using the whole time since she started hallucinating.

"Yes, we are. Now let's go inside." I said.

"Awwww! Jihooooo! No! Sshhhhh! Oppaaa!" She said placing her index over her lips.

"Come on. Let me help you." I said as I tried to hold her but stopped as she refused.

"NO! NO!.... I'll do it on my own.... baaaack off." She said as she tried to get out but fell on the ground over her face.

I hurriedly tried to pick her up when I noticed she passed out. At first I thought if she became unconscious but then realised she fell asleep! I really don't believe what's happening right now! How can she just fell asleep just in seconds! People won't get this much wasted even if they take twenty shots of vodka! I'm really getting so worried about her!

I picked her in bridal style and tried to open the door which I had to suffer  lot with her in my arms. I don't know whether I should think things like this right now or not but thank God that she was light enough.

I entered the house when she opened her eyes and looked at me curiously protruding her lower lip. She blinked several times looking at me. I kept carrying her and headed towards her room as I knew she won't be able to even stand straight.

"Am I dreaming?" She asked in that same childish voice making a puppy face.

I stopped and looked at her taking a breath. I don't know that right now whether I want to worry more or laugh too bad at her behaviour!

"What do you think?" I smirked as continued walking.

"I don't know!" She said as she blinked cutely. "Am I heavy?"She asked next in the same childish voice.

This time I couldn't but smiled.
"Nope! Not all!" I huffed.

"Aah! I'm dreaming!" She said in a cosy voice as she placed her head over my chest closing her eyes.

I smiled. "How do you know that you're dreaming?"

She smiled as her eyes remained closed. "Whay? Do you think I'll forget it? Every time you pick me up in this bridal style in my dream and I ask you the same question that whether I'm heavy and  You say 'Not at all!' With that lovely voice for yours. Her smile widen.  I looked at her curiously. Don't know what to say ! Did she said I visit her dream!

I lay her on the bed placing a pillow below her head.

"Now try to get some sleep" I said as I patted her head.
I was about to turn to leave just when she held my wrist.

"Oppaaa! Don't gooooo!" She said making a puppy face. "I'm scared."She furrowed. " Sleep with me..... Here." She patted on the bed.

No wonder! It's not her but the alcohol!
"If you're scared I'll sit on the couch till you fall asleep." I said trying to go to the couch when she sat and held my wrist with both of her hand.

"Oppaaaa! Why are you doing this! You're never this much rude in my dream!" She fake cried.

"It's not.... Okay." I lay down beside her while she was still sitting. I thought it'll be better not to bargain with her right now.
"Now you too sleep." I said as I put her pillow a bit far from mine.
She nodded her head with a wide smile on her face.
Is she really this much happy for this or it's because she's drunk!

My eyes widen to what she did next. Let alone the pillow she just jumped over me placing her head over my chest and hugged me tight laying beside me.

Right now she's all over me and the only barrier is our clothes! I feel myself getting tensed. This girl will be the death of me! I thought to myself.

"Why aren't you hugging me back!" She furrowed.

I just got dumbfounded! I looked at her for a while then held her as I thought this will be better to do right now till she falls sleep.

"It feels so good! Oppa!" She giggled. "Ani!" She raised her head. "Not oppa!... Jihoooo!" She smiled and again buried her head in my chest.

I exhaled deeply trying to keep myself as calm as possible but looks like I'm not in control of mine right now and all my hormones are at work!

"You know what?..... I don't like calling you oppa! But in my dream I can call you Jihoo without any hesitation! " she smiled closing her eyes. "As it is my dream I can hug you, call you by name and do whatever I want to do with you!" She lifted her head. " and I can even kiss you!" She said as she closed her eyes making a pout.

Wait! What! Is she really gonna kiss! This girl is really planning to kill me tonight! And again my hormones! They've taken the upper hand! I don't think I'll be able to resist myself longer! Looks like my own body is deceiving me! The distance between our lips getting shorter as she coming nearer. I swear my heart is gonna jump out of me! Just when our lip was about to touch Ella opened her eyes.

"Ani! Hold on! I'm not gonna kiss you!" She said as she backed her head off still holding me.

"Why? " What! Did I just said why! "No ,I ... I mean...." I was cut off as started talking.

"Why should I attempt everything first! You'll have to be the first one this time! You'll have to kiss me first!" She gave a cut grumpy look.

I exhaled deeply letting out the  air that was stuck in my chest. Looks like my hormones also touched the base line. I smiled closing my eyes and took a deep breath. I looked at her.

"Is it?" I asked smiling.

"Hm!" She nodded like a child frowning her brows.

"I see!... So should I kiss you in your dream or reality?" I smirked.

"I don't know!" She shook her head. "It's upto you. BUT! You'll have to be the one to kiss first!" She said in that childish voice.

"I see!" I said when unintentionally I started at her lips. They look really attractive right now. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. What am I thinking! I'm really out of my mind!

"It's too late . Let's sleep. I feel sleepy too." I said.

She thought for a while.  she was about to say something but didn't say. She again buried her head in my chest closing her eyes. I ran my fingers through her hairs.......

Hello guys! Did you liked reading this chapter? I enjoyed a lot writing this . If you liked it don't forget to vote! 💞