Chapter 53

Jihoo's pov

Finally I reached home. Took a shower and went to bed. Though I was too tired I feel good. I can't stop thinking about Ella and everything that happened earlier. She was a very cheerful girl in medical University but was always so clumsy around me. Now finally all those make sense.... Because she loved me.... She was first person I took stand for when she was being bullied. Though while with F4 I never directly bullied anyone but that day for the first time I realised that saving someone is way more better. Better of a contentment! Sometimes even few words from you can heal a person. I still remember the look she gave me that day.......

(FLASHBACK)
Third pov

It was almost in the evening. He was walking through the corridor while heard some sobbing sounds coming from the abandoned wing. "strange! Who would dare to come to this wing now. No one comes here even in daylight." He thought to himself . He got curious and turned to the right corridor. It's quite dark and dusty in here. As he walked through the sobbing sound was getting closer. At the end of the wing he saw a girl crying, sitting on the stairs forming a ball with her head down. Soon enough before he got scared he realised it's the new girl he saved earlier from bullying.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

She lifted her head surprisingly to look at him. Her eyes are red and full of tears and eyelids are swellen. That's when he realised that YOU LOOK CUTE WHEN YOU CRY in dramas is all cr.ap! Only if he didn't meet her earlier he would've jumped back two feet! Funny? What's on that! Cool guys can get scared too¡ And soon you'll know why it was a bit horrific... But soon he found her that red little nose to be cute¡

"Oppa!" She exclaimed wiping her eyes.

"You shouldn't be here at this hour. Leave."

"Ok...ay... I'll be leaving. I'm sorry. Don't... mind me. You carry on." She said trying to catch her breath in between. He wondered how much she cried to be like that!

"Are you sure?" he raised a brow.

She nodded hesitating.

"Gurrae! (Okay)" he turned. "By the way, it used to be a forensic department. You know that right?"

Within blinks her expression changed. Her eyes widen. It's funny! He tried his best not to laugh.

"And this room was probably the morgue, you see." he gestured towards the worn out refrigerator. "Anyway, take care." he started walking.

"HOLD ON!" she jumped from the place and started following me. He smirked.

"If you Don't mind can. I. Just hold you for a moment." She asked whispering taking a look around the room. Without waiting for his affirmation she tightly t gripped around his arm. She's freezing out of fear and taking heavy steps. He slowed down to match her pace.

"Held because you're scared?" he asked not looking at her.

"Hm" she nodded swallowing.

"How do you know that I'm safe to hold?" he asked not looking at her but immediately she left his hand and stood back. He looked at her while she observed his legs with widen eyes.

"Is it must for ghosts to have legs backwards?" he's quite surprised at his own behaviour but just couldn't resist.
Immediately her face turned pale amd she froze there. He rolled my eyes smirking. It was of view to enjoy¡

"Let's go." he said. But she didn't move at all and kept staring at him without blinking. Looked like she even forgot to breath.
"Gaja! ( Let's go)" he held her hand which was ice cold and dragged her far out of the place. She was quite scared to talk .