Chapter 67

Third pov

Ella woke up late. It was around lunchtime when she came out to have lunch. The breeze touched her soul as soon as she came out and didn't forget to play with her waist length dark black hair.  Jihoo was sitting with his coffee while he noticed it and smiled. The white sand and blue sea along with her made it all mesmerising to him. Ella turned and walked to the table when noticed Jihoo with his charming smile.

"Sir asked to prepare the table for you two. Do you want it in your room?" the butler asked.

Ella shook her head no and sat opposite to Jihoo.
The butler served the food.

Jihoo broke the ice as was cutting the steak. "I really love the weather here. What about you?"

She nodded.
"How's the project going? I remember you had enough meetings  this week."

He smiled charismatically as made the last slice. "I did. But I rescheduled it." he exchanged his sliced one with Ella. "You are more important than anything else." he stared at Ella.

Ella didn't reply. She took the fork and knife. "Thanks." and started eating.

Jihoo smirked as he understood the tension rising in her.

"How are you?" he asked.

She stopped for a bit then said  "fine." and continued eating.

Though Jihoo is the taciturn one but he tried start the conversation few more times but Ella kept it really short.

..............................

Ella's pov

I sat in front of the mirror to take the stich off. Looked for Lisa but she wasn't around. I tried to pull it slightly but still hurts. I better wait for Lisa.
I looked through the window resting my chin on my hands. I turned to sounds, "you're here!" hoping to see Lisa only to discover Jihoo. He had the scissors in his hand.
"Let me help you. I'm not that bad as a doctor." he smiled charismatically that got me frozen. Refusing him wipl only start a conversation and really not in the mood right now.

He started cutting the knots as it ached a little. I closed my eyes. Didn't know whether it's the cut or my heart that's aching. Jihoo wrapped it. He ran his thumb on it with a disheartened look on his face. He bent over and placed a kiss over it.
I closed my eyes and gulped. "Please." I removed his hand. "Don't do that."
He exhaled and kneeled. Holding my hand he said, "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry you had to go through all these."

I released his grip. "I never wanted an apology. It's not your fault." I said in cold voice.

"But I owe you one." he said looking straight into my eyes. Those eyes clearly reflect how much he loves me and the guilt that's tormenting him. but... I.. I don't want to blame myself for this condition of his. At least me needs to be by my side even if I'm wrong.

"No you don't." I said

"love I"
I cut him off

"Jihoo. I'm not angry with you. Trust me. In fact.. I'm not even thinking about you." I exhaled and gripped.
"I came here just to be away from you and you doing this isn't helping me a bit." I grinned my teeth to what I just said.

His  face filled with dark clouds as if I've stabbed him in heart. He blinked and forced a fake smile to hide his pain.
"I know... I know it but I really can't let you stay away from me."

"please... don't make it hard for me" I said looking away.

"Ella.. You're the most precious person to me in this world. I don't know what's going on your mind but I'll wait."