Chapter 7

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I woke up  and got freshen up. It's not raining now but the weather is dull and gloomy. I came outside to see Ella in the kitchen. Since I came here I've seen her in there most of the time. I went near her to see dark circles around her eyes and she looks a bit exhausted which clearly defined that she didn't have proper sleep or maybe didn't sleep at all.

"Good morning, oppa. Please sit down and have breakfast." She said.

"Why do you like cooking this much?" I asked sitting down.

"Mmm. You see I like home made foods more and most importantly it's a stress reliever. I like to eat a lot but at the same time don't like outside food. So I started making food on my own!" She shrugged her shoulders.

"I see."

"Did you started without me." Grandpa said sitting beside me.

"Ani grandpa. Here." She placed his plate.
We started eating.

"You do have magic in your hands. It's been a long since I had this much good food.  At home all I get to eat is pancake." Grandpa laughed.

"Don't you think it's a bit mean?" I asked.

"It's true." Grandpa said looking at me. " You should permanently live with us." Grandpa laughed looking at her. She smiled.

After breakfast we left for the camp together. We got out of the car.

"I'll see you later." Grandpa said.

"Okay." We said together. Grandpa left.

"Let's go" I said looking at her.

"Ah, oppa. You go I'll be back."

I nodded. She left for the desk and talking to guy. As I needed to attend patients I left.

Ella's P.O.V.

"Excuse me. I am Lee Eleanor. There was a problem about allowing me a room but you said it'll be sought out soon." I said

"Oh! Yeah, ma'am. We almost solved it. We'll be able to provide you a room within two to three days. Can you leave your number? We'll let you know." The guy said.

"Yeah, sure."

He handed me a paper.

"Aren't you staying at Dr. Yoon's house?"

"Yeah."

"So why do you want to move. Isn't that much better!" He asked.

I smiled at him. "It's my number"

"Yeah, we'll let you know."

I left for my desk to see Jihoo attending his paediatric patients and playing with them at walking distance. You are really amazing oppa. You can impress anyone with your charm and kindness. And for this reason I want to leave your house. If I hang around you all the time I can't get over you. I'll....... I'll fall in love with you again! I took a deep breath. I saw him looking at me. He tilt his head to ask me what's the matter as he caught me staring. I simply  smiled and shook my head to say no.

I left with my stetho and accessories to attend patients with Dr. Park.

It's almost evening when we finished our work. There were less patients today may for the weather. I went to grandpa's office to see Jihoo's there too.

"Ah Jihoo, we need to deliver these medicine to the patients as they couldn't come because of the rain" grandpa said.

"Okay grandpa. I'll take my bike. That'll be sooner. Can you drive back to home?" He asked.

"You don't worry about that. Here's the addresses." He handed Jihoo the addresses

"Okay "

"Ella , let's go." Grandpa said. I nodded. We came out. Jihoo rode the bike and left with the medicines.

We bored the car and left for the home. Grandpa stopped the car by a house to see one of his patients. I got out of the car to see a plant shop. I like plants a lot. I wish to buy them but I'll have to keep it in grandpa's house so I can't buy without asking him. After some time grandpa came out of the house with the child's parents. They greeted him.

"Grandpa,"
he turned to me

"What is it child?" He asked.

"Umm. Would you mind if a buy some plants? Just for some days. I'll take them when I leave."

"Aish! This girl! Whay? Whay would you take them! They'll be there. Consider this as your home too. Arasso?" He patted my hair.

" Ne!" I smiled wide. Grandpa laughed.

I bought 3 plants. We reached home. And had dinner as grandpa wanted to sleep earlier cuse he was having a bad headache. He took medicines and went to sleep.
When I was doing the dishes it stared raining heavily. Oppa is out there. I thought to myself.

Soon after I heard several thunders. It's raining too heavily even than last night. Where are you, oppa!  I thought to myself.

After almost 2 hours I heard the door bell and ran to open the door to see Jihoo. He's completely drenched. He coughed as he entered.

"Oppa..! You okay ?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Hold on" I ran and brought a towel.
He dried his hair.

"I'll go and get changed." He coughed.

"Okay. I'll get your dinner ready."

I made the table for Jihoo. He came after taking a shower. He sat and started dinner.

"Oppa, your eyes are red! You might get a fever." I exclaimed.

"I'm fine. It won't be a fever, I might catch a cold. Don't worry." He smiled looking at me.

"You should take medicines."

"Ani. Don't worry. I'm fine."

"Okay, if you say so."

He finished the dinner.

"Let me help you with the dishes." He said.

"No, no. It's fine." I said holding his hands unknowingly. "You've done a lot today you don't need to do this."

"Okay but let me stay till you're finished."

I washed the dishes and chit chatted about his day. We laughed as we talked about random things and  then went to sleep.