Chapter 61

Ella's pov

Dad's been so busy since we came back from Busan. He was about to take me to shopping but.. I sighed.

"it's a big party. These dresses won't do.." I said to myself as i went through my dresses when my the medicine bottle caught my attention. I took it for a long time as I went through the counselling. Because of that incident I was quite vulnerable. I had gone through major depression. Though I fall victim to depression quite easily things are going so well for past few years. I looked at the date. It's expired. I came down and threw it in the bin. But it missed. Gosh! "not in the mood to pamper you" I said looking at the box. I called Lisa.

Lisa: "hey girl. What's up?"

Ella: "nothing's up! I don't have any dress for the party! I only have today for shopping. Dad said he'll take me but he's too busy!"

Lisa: "calm down. Not a big deal. You go by yourself. I'm sorry I'm not with you. And also because David is with me your dad is having a hard time. Try to understand."

Ella : "I understand. I'm not complaining. I just... I just miss you." I whispered.

Lisa: "sorry what! Did you just say you miss me?"

Ella: "Aah! Molla!(Don't know) just come back. I have a huuuge thing to tell you."

Lisa: "you have been saying this since you were in busan. Tell me already."

Ella: "nope! I wanna see your expression!"
I heard the doorbell. "Someone is here. Gotta go. Bye."

Woobins pov

Dad and Lee uncle are so busy with the meetings. They hardly managed some time for Ella as they promised that they will take her to shopping and asked me to pick her up. I rang the doorbell. She opened.

"oppa!" she was quite surprised to see me.
She's wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpant. I have rarely seen her in such casual look.

"Hi."

"Hi!.. You.. Come in." she seemed confused.

"I'm here to pick you up for the shopping. Uncle has hardly made time for you. So hurry up."

"oh! Really! Just give me five minutes! And you please have a sit. I'll be here. Just five minutes." she said as she ran upstairs. I chuckled. I walked towards the couch when something hit my shoe. A medicine bottle.. I don't know why but this caught my attention. I picked it up. I don't know why I'm so curious about this! I stared at it and put it in the pocket. Gosh, dude! Bin has been a great interest to you these day! I said myself.

.................

Woobins pov

It's been almost an hour since we started choosing dresses for Ella. Or I should rather say lee uncle and my dad. They have asked her to try so many dresses that I forgot counting but those are too old fashioned. The way children play with their dolls and try new dresses on them, exactly the same thing is going here and poor Ella was so nice that she didn't say anything and played along. I felt so bad for her and at the same time it was all funny. I could feel that she didn't want to hurt them.

"cupcake, try these." dad asked her with few dresses in his hand.

This time Ella looked at me with dejected eyes and pouted as if she was asking for help. She looked cute. I scoffed.

"Dad, these dresses are too old schooled!"

"what are you saying! These are so gorgeous!" Lee uncle said