Chapter 64

Ella's pov

Just need to follow up the last patient and then will leave for the clinic. That lady has been calling me since morning. Though I've asked her not to be worried I'll be there in time. Probably she found it hard to believe. It's only natural for her to think like that. They're not in a condition to think straight when his husband is hostage.

I met Raeul in the counter and also noticed those girls who were badmouthing us that day. One of them took a glance at me and then to her phone. For some reason I felt something weird over my chest.

"where are you going?" Raeul asked.

"I'm to see the patient in the B-wing"

"oh don't worry. I already did."

"how are the vitals?"

"Normal. She can be discharged by tomorrow."

"That's a relief."

"what about the child? Do you know?"

"Last time I heard she was doing fine. She's under Jihoo oppa. I'll ask him again."

"oh, sure."

Me and Raeul turned as Sua scoffed.
"you really like being toyed, innit?" she asked with a very inappropriate grin on her face.

"I'm sorry! But was it about me?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes.
"May I ask what was this for?"

"Come on!" she crossed her arms. "What is it ? His money? Look? What deceived you?"
The other two girls with her laughed as if it was something funny only I couldn't get.

"I don't copy that. Say it clear."

"girl! Are you that naive or acting?! Is it fun to be a side chik?" she leaned against the chair. "As far as I know about your background I didn't take at least you like that! But yeah, it's nothing new, girls going crazy for Jihoo. "

"Didn't you say you need to leave early?" Raeul hurried in a attempt to drive me away.

"No hold on. I need to know what's going on." I told her.

The other girl scoffed. "she still has the gut to act dignified."

My blood was boiling up with anger. I can take everything but someone hurting my self respect or looking down upon me! Isn't something I can tolerate! I was about to talk when my phone rang. It's the lady. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. I'm already handful today... Let's leave it for some other day.
"If I defy it'll just stretch the conversation. All I wanna say is that you are mistaken."

"I'll get going." I told Raeul and left.

This time it triggered the most. I wish I could just punch her in the face, that much angry I was. They don't even have the idea what they are talking about! The way they were talking as if I was some lowly creature and the look in their eyes made me nauseated. It's not first time me being bullied but was never good enough to handle those. Most of the time I avoided them but this is just too much! Also I hate the fact that every time Jandi is brought up. They didn't say it clearly but I know why they said those. I don't hate Jandi, never! But I also don't feel comfortable with her around Jihoo. I might sound petty but he's not someone I want to take lightly. If I'm to think twice thrice or don't know how many times I'll say it again and again. That much possessive I am about my man! I must be his first priority and I take no shame in this! How dare they call me a side chik! What do they know about our relationship!

I was trembling in anger. My tears was this close to fall. Sometimes I just feel like leaving everything behind and go somewhere far away where I don't need to deal with people and can live in peace but again... money! Not even peace can be persuaded without money... I took deep breath dabbing the tears. "Calm down girl... So many things going on at the same time.. That's why you're troubled. It won't last long. Calm down." I patted my head trying to calm myself while or two or three drops of tears fall. For some reason I'm having this weird feeling that something bad is gonna happen... I'm really not in a situation to handle anything lately. I would rather explain myself as fragile right now . Just a slight stroke and I'll fall apart. I exhaled.