Chapter 9

Third P.O.V.

It was almost night when grandpa returned. He had some files in his hand.

"Jihoo, take these files. These are for the camp. You'll be in charge from now on." Grandpa handed the files to Jihoo.

"What do you mean that I'll be in charge?" He said as he took the files.

"I'll be returning tomorrow morning. Both of us can't be here. Someone need be at the hospital too. So you'll have to manage the camp for rest of the days."

"But I've never done this before." Jihoo said

"Ah! So what. You'll have to Take the responsibility today or tomorrow. It'll be great as soon as you start. It's almost stable now so you won't get a hard time. And Ella will be by your side. Won't you?" He said looking to Ella.

"Me?" She exclaimed

"Aish! Why these ..! Don't you want me too have some rest. Do as I say. And don't disappoint me." Grandpa left for his room.

Jihoo looked at the files nervously which Ella could sense.

"You'll do great. Don't worry." She smiled.

He mumbled to look at her."I've never done this before. To manage so many people."

"You're so perfect in everything. You'll finish this in perfection too."

"That's the main concern. Grandpa hope for me to do this with perfection too and I don't wanna disappoint him. He's so serious about the organization so am I."

"You can do it, oppa. I believe in you." She said as she placed her hand over his shoulder.

Jihoo somehow felt relieved. Her words are comforting. He thought to himself.

"You'll have to help me." He smiled

"I'll do my best oppa." She smiled back.

Next morning they woke up early as grandpa will be leaving. Ella had a hard time to wake up but somehow managed.

Grandpa and Jihoo sat on the couch with their coffee while Ella was getting ready for the work.

"Jihoo, you know there's a saying. GOOD LUCK KNOCKS YOUR DOOR ONCE BUT BAD LUCK KNOCKS TILL YOU OPEN THE DOOR. So which one you'll let to be with you is upto you." Grandpa said looking at Jihoo.

"Why are you saying this?" Jihoo said as he placed his mug on the table.

"My child you've suffered a lot from the very beginning of your life. And somehow have been hurt more or less by the people around you including me. So this time don't let the person go who completes you, who can heal you. Don't let the happiness go that have come your way. Arasso" tears formed in his eyes.

"Halabooji, I...I don't understand what you're trying to say. " he said holding grandpa's hands.

"You will get to know my child. Very soon. All your answers are around you. Don't step back this time from asking what is meant to be yours. This time don't hesitate to claim what's yours." He hugged Jihoo.

Ella came to see them hugging. Smile formed in her face.

"Oh, you're here." Grandpa said as he saw Ella. "I'll be leaving. It's your home too. So don't hesitate for anything. Okay?"

"Yeah." She nodded.

They left the house.

"Drive carefully." Jihoo said to Mr. Oh. He'll be driving for grandpa.

"You guys take care of each other. Arasso?
"Okay." They smiled.

"Ella, take care of him for me. I'm trusting you with this grumpy boy. Okay?"

"Ne?.. Ne." She smiled.

"And you!.. look after her. Make her feel at home. Arasso?" He looked at Jihoo.

"Arasso." Jihoo nodded.

" You too Take care of yourself . Don't skip your meals and don't forget to take your medicine? Okay." Ella said

"What are you? my mom?" Grandpa laughed.

"This won't work grandpa. Promise me." She elevated her hand.

"Promise." Grandpa promised her. She smiled. Jihoo smiled too as he looked at Ella.

Grandpa board the car. They waved their hands.

"Let's go." Jihoo said looking at Ella.
She nodded.