Chapter 13

Ella's P.O.V

I took a shower and came across my mirror in the bath robe. I looked at my mirror self. The memory of what I've just done is haunting me right now.

"Yaa! How could you say that! Aishh!" I said to mirror self.
"Whay! Aren't you regretting it? Aren't you feeling shy? Don't you feel bad? Actually I don't feel bad¡ Boya!" I thought to myself.
"Why I don't regret it? Whaaay? What do you think? That you just expressed your love? Hah! Just snap out of it!" I huffed.

"I'll have to make sure that he doesn't take it seriously!
Aaah! Ottoke!! What should I do now! Okay. Let's see!"

I got ready and took out the food. I prepared the table. I looked at the direction of Jihoo's room. I'll just eat and go to bed silently. But it may emphasize the situation as we almost always had our dinner together. I thought to myself.

"But I'm to shy to face him" I bit my nails.
"Okay Ella chill. You can do it. You'll have to do it. You'll have to cover the mess done by you. All you need to do is behave normally as you always do. Fighting!" I patted myself.
"Let's go!"

Jihoo's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch after getting shower facing the door. I'm still clueless to what she just said. Did she really meant that or it was a fun. I wasn't even close to her before here. Though I talked to her for few times back in med university but that was completely work related.

I'm so puzzled right now. If it was before knowing her I would not have  been concerned but as I know her now it really concerns me. Somehow I feel attracted towards her. She's getting interesting day by day. I feel she's my space where I can breath in though  I've been holding my feelings. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistakes I've done previously. I really feel pathetic right now. What should I do! How should I make an explanation to this! My head is really going to burst out of this! Now as she said it feels somehow comforting but is it okay for me to feel excited about this?

I was absorbed in my own thought when my phone rang. I picked it up to see woobin video called.

"Yo, bro! How are you? You've completely forgot us!" Woobin said.

I smiled. "It's not like that. I can never forget you. I was so busy to make a call."

"Hey, how is it going? I heard you're in charge of everything there. Are you doing good?" Junpyo asked.

"Yeah, it would have been difficult but I luckily have someone here by my side to support me. So, it has become easier to manage." I said

"Are you talking about Mr. Kim? " Yijeong asked.

"No, he's with grandpa. Someone else. You've never meet her before."

"Her?" They exclaimed together. Just then when I thought I shouldn't have mentioned her.

Junpyo: "Boya? Who is this her that we don't know about?"

Yijeong: "Are you dating her?"

Woobin: " Is she someone from the camp? Is she beautiful?"

" Guys, chill it's nothing like  that." I tried to calm them.

Woobin: "Oh! What is this? Are you blushing?"

"What! who is blushing! What nonsense are you talking about?"

Yijeong: "Are you trying to act angry?" He laughed.
I didn't understand how to make them stop.

"Stop, pulling my leg!" I yelled. But didn't look like it helped as they were still laughing their as.s out.

"Oppa, the dinner is ready. Would you like to join?" I looked at the door to see Ella standing there.

"Ooppaaa!"  They exclaimed together.

I hurriedly muted the phone. "Yeah, you start it, I'll be following you."

"Okay." She nodded.

I unmuted the phone to them still giving me teasing look.

Yijeong: "Whay? Is she staying with you?"

Woobin: " Is it a one night stand?" He smirked.

Yijeong: "But that's too unlike you!" He smirked.

Junpyo: "Ah Boya? Why didn't you tell me?" He yelled.

There's so much of questions! How can I answer when I myself is confused. And right now this act isn't even helping.

"I'll tell you everything later. When you'll be more sober and out of your jerk mood. I'm gonna have dinner."

"Why? Are you gonna ditch us for that doll?" Woobin smirked.

Though I know Woobin talks like that but him mentioning Ella as doll didn't seem bearable to me. I somehow feel disgusted to that.

"Are you getting angry?" Yijeong smiled.
Maybe I looked too annoyed right now for him to notice.

"I'm really gonna hang up now. Talk to you later."

"Hey, list..." Woobin cut off as I hang up the phone.

I went outside to my room to see Ella talking over phone.

I really need to sought things out. Why all of a sudden I feel like this. It feels good being around her but I'm confused at the same time. I thought to myself.

She hang up th phone and look at me.
"Oh, I was talking to grandpa." She said smiling.

Looks like the previous situation has no effect to her. As if nothing happened at all. Maybe I'm the one overthinking over this.

"Helloo!" She waved her hand. "What are you looking at?"

I snapped out of it. "Nothing. Just thinking about something." I sat down.

"Oh, I see." She sat down too.
We started eating.

I looked at her to catch an eye contact. She gave a baby smile and then continued eating.

I just can't be rude towards her. She's actually not meant for getting this type of behaviour. She is way more nice. If it was prior to knowing her things would've been different but now as I know her things have really changed. After a long time She's someone I don't want to lose. Her innocence allows space for me to breath. But I'm confused myself about what I should be doing. Looks like get to know her is where the problem started. Is it really a problem or blessing!.

We finished dinner and did dishes together. We didn't talk much. She handed me my coffee. She actually knows a lot about me. Then we headed for our rooms.