𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀

Chapter Two

Y/n's plan was a great success!

She got to eat at home and got extra food!
On top of that, she made it back to class on time!

If only her teacher could've done the same.

Y/n and Naruto were peeking outside the classroom, searching for any sign of their new teacher though their attempts where futile. Why were they late, huh?!

"Naruto! Y/n! Sit down!" Sakura snapped.

"I don't want to!" Naruto complained, "How come out teacher is the only one that's late? I'm ready to roll, believe it!"

"He has a point. Everyone left with their new teachers yet we're stuck here." y/n added, puffing out her cheeks.

"I know, okay?" Sakura sighed then looked up when she heard some rustling, "Hey, what are you two doing?"

Y/n had Naruto sitting on her shoulders while the shorter boy fit an eraser between the door and doorframe.

"That's what he gets for being late!" Naruto chimed as y/n crouched so he could get off her shoulders, "Surprise!"

"You're asking for trouble, y'know? You can't do that!" Sakura scolded the duo but on the inside, 'YEAH! I LOVE PRANKS LIKE THIS!!!'

"Our teacher is a Jonin, an elite shinobi. There's no way he'll fall for a stupid prank like that." Sasuke pointed out from where he sat, brooding at his seat.

"Nobody asked you, Sassuke." y/n said in an annoyed tone before grinning, "If it works, you owe me one!"

"No." Sasuke replied, glaring at y/n.

"What? You scared?" the oni girl chided as she walked over to Sasuke and offered her hand, "C'mon, let's shake on it! If the prank doesn't work, I owe you one!"

Sasuke glowered at y/n's hand then looked back to her face, the oni's bright expression not once faltering.

"Fine." he shook her hand and y/n cheered, whipping around and marching to another seat in victory.

'How come Sasuke shook her hand, huh?' Sakura thought angrily while y/n rambled on about how she was totally gonna win that little bet.

Footsteps were heard down the hall and all four children looked towards the door. A hand grasped the door and opened it only for the eraser to drop right onto the man's head, getting chalk dust all in his hair.

"IT WORKED!!!" y/n exclaimed before bursting into laughter, sinking in her seat as she cackled like a maniac.

Naruto caught some of y/n's contagious laughter and began laughing as well while Sasuke silently watched the two fools sharing a brain cell.

"I'm sorry, sensei, I told the two of them not to do it!" Sakura apologized, 'SCORE!!! NICE HIT!'

'He actually fell for that cheap trick? Is this guy really a Jonin?' Sasuke thought in disbelief.

"Ahhh, nothing makes me happier than a prank well done..." y/n sighed, wiping a single tear from her eye.

The Jonin regarded the eraser in his hand for a moment before he stopped, seemingly thinking. Y/n couldn't see his face so she was guessing he was thinking.