𝗛𝗲𝗵.

Chapter Fifty-One

"Ya know... I'm a really weak person, Nimble Ninja."

The onikabuto in y/n's palms seemed to question this statement, and the oni let out a quiet sigh.

"Believe it or not, I really am weak. Let's say... I lose all my friends. Every single one of them turns against me, and abandons me." y/n murmured, "I just wouldn't be able to handle it, and I'd probably... OW!!!"

Nimble Ninja had shocked y/n, and started squeaking angrily at her while she gave the little onikabuto a horrified look.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!!" y/n whined, "What I'm saying is that I couldn't bear to lose someone else I really care about! I'd probably go bonkers!"

Nimble Ninja hopped off her hand as the oni rolled onto her stomach, lightly kicking her legs back and forth as she peered at the little onikabuto.

"Say, Nimble Ninja, could you knock some sense into me if that ever happens?" y/n questioned, "Just the idea of Yugito dying has me shaken, so I don't wanna know what will happen if someone I love kicks the bucket again."

Nimble Ninja squeaked.

"Hehe, thanks buddy."

"You're talking to a bug? You're weird, shrimp."

Y/n looked up in alarm to find Kisame giving her a weirded out look from outside the cell. The oni hopped up and pointed an accusing finger at him with an angry, "NIMBLE NINJA HAS A NAME AND YOU WILL CALL HIM BY IT, BOZO!"

"You're the one in a cell, shrimp, you're not exactly in the position to be making demands." Kisame chuckled, "Come on, the Two Tails is almost completely extracted from your little friend. If you don't want her to die, you should quit yapping and hurry up."

Huh. He had a point.

Y/n was super bummed out when she was finally let out of that nasty 🍑 cell to heal up Yugito. Not because she had to work, no no. Because she registered how severely outnumbered she was here.

She kinda just let Kisame drag her, at least he wasn't carrying her like a sack of potatoes, and found herself feeling a tad little overwhelmed as she counted the number of chakra signatures in the general area.

There was Kisame, Itachi, Kakuzu and Hidan weren't present, Deidara's nasty 🍑 was there, a dude with a spiral mask which y/n didn't quite recognize, and a ginger.

Y/n blinked once, then twice, then rubbed her eyes before giving the spiky haired ginger a round eyed look.

What was up with his EYES?!

WAS THE DUDE ON SOMETHING??
Y/n wanted eyes like those, they were wild!!!

WAIT. YUGITO. FOCUS.

The oni smacked herself a couple of times before focusing on the very dead Yugito. Oh dear, she wasn't doing too good. Of course not, dumb🍑, she's almost dead.

Y/n took a deep breath before getting to work, reaching out for that little bit of chakra she could find within the former Jinchuuriki.