𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀

(Longer Chapter, 8000+ words)
Chapter Forty-Seven

"BEAT HIS 🍑! KILL THE ♀🐶!"

Y/n could hear Shiori cheering behind her as her and the Uchiha made a mess of the hall, the two of them practically blurs as their fight jacked up the nice walls.

The oni's fist made contact with the Uchiha's forearms as he attempted to block, and he quickly realized that it wasn't the best idea as soon as he was sent flying down the hall.

"My, my, is it just me, or are you a little weak compared to the last time I've seen you?" y/n jeered, cracking her knuckles, "Crazy bastard."

"You haven't changed at all." Sasuke hummed as he stood up straight once more with a cold stare, "You're still as impulsive and stupid as I remember. Let me guess, you're still obsessed with that stupid board game? Don't tell me you're here to pester me into playing another game with you."

Y/n felt a twinge of annoyance but it went away as she cocked her head to the side a little, "Nah, I'm just here to deliver a message. My Crimson Tanuki did a real good job at making me forget about it for a lil bit, but someone once told me something."

She pointed at Sasuke with a finger, smirking, "An angry Oni is never a nice Oni! Anyone unfortunate enough to encounter one isn't likely to get away with many limbs in tact. You've gone and pissed one off, so it's about time you paid the price!"

Sasuke paused and gave y/n a somewhat annoyed look, "What the hell is this even about?"

"You hurt my sun and disrespected my girl."

"Excuse me?"

Y/n didn't say another word, only pulled her kanabou out of literally nowhere. Sasuke couldn't help but feel a spark of alarm when those spikes on it began to glow, he recalled it never being a good sign.

He prepared himself as well, Sharigan swirling to life as the two of them faced off against one another.

Shiori was watching the silent stare down while frantically shoveling popcorn in her mouth, eager for what would happen next before...

"Sasuke, what the hell are you doing out here? I can't get any sleep 'cause of this noise!" a tired voice complained as a door just behind y/n opened.

She looked over her shoulder, and look who it was! Side Character 09081! A little older, much taller, and definitely looking more sleep deprived than the last time y/n saw him.

They locked eyes and the boy froze.

He paused, rubbing his eyes, then looked at y/n owlishly as though she were a ghost.

Shiori hesitantly lifted another piece of popcorn and quietly crunched on it with round eyes, earning a "are you serious?" look from Sasuke.

Her snacking was ruining the atmosphere.

Y/n slowly lifted her hand, forming Tiger seal with an uncharacteristically quiet, "...shadow clone justu."

A second y/n poofed into existence beside the first one before sprinting towards Side Character 09081 with a, "YOU'RE DEAD, MOTHER🚚ER!!!"