𝗟𝗺𝗮𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻

Chapter Fifteen

"YOU WHAT?!!!"

Y/n was trembling with rage as she stood with the other members of Team 7, practically quaking.

Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto had finally caught up, seemingly finishing whatever business they had with Rock Lee.

Kakashi had arrived a little while before them and now that the Team and gathered, he decided to tell them that he'd tested them by having Iruka disguise himself as an Amegakure ninja to test them.

Of course, y/n was furious.

"YOU JERK, DO YOU REALIZE HOW PARANOID I'VE BEEN FOR THE PAST 24 HOURS BECAUSE OF YOU?!!!" y/n practically shrieked before grabbing the wary Kakashi by his shoulders and shaking him violently, "ON TOP OF THAT, I NEARLY KILLED IRUKA-SENSEI!!!"

"I'm sorry, just stop shaking me-" Kakashi sighed.

Y/n begrudgingly let go of him and joined her Team again, pouting like a small child who'd been given vegetables instead of dessert.

"Anyways... all of you came here on your own will. Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke." Kakashi glanced at the angry y/n and seemed to smile, "And you as well, y/n. It's fine, Iruka isn't angry with you."

Y/n let out a sigh of relief, "Thank goodness..."

'She made all that fuss just because she thought he was upset?' the rest of Team 7 thought simultaneously, sweatdropping, 'You've gotta be kidding.'

"I'm glad you all came. You're a team I'm proud of." Kakashi finished before moving out of their path to the door, "Now, go on."

"Yeah! Let's go!" Naruto exclaimed and yelped when y/n threw him and Sakura over her shoulders, "HEY! Y/N, CUT THAT OUT!!!"

"IN WE GOOOO!!!!" y/n declared, kicking open the doors while laughing maniacally and charging on into the room without any fear or hesitation.

The doors closed behind them and on the other side, they found a room full of genin. All of which looked older and much stronger than them.

"Wow..." Naruto breathed as y/n set him and Sakura down so they could stand on their own again.

Emo boy narrowed his eyes while Sakura watched on with a look of slight nervousness, "W-What's with this...?"

The folks in the room were all scary looking and were staring down the four young genin, like lions looking upon itty bitty kittens. Oh, three itty bitty kittens and one lion cub.

'There's so many of them.' Sakura thought, 'Could they all be applicants for the exam? They all look super strong...'

"Sasuke-kun, you're late!" someone exclaimed and y/n looked in time to see a familiar blond girl run at Sasuke and jump on his back, her cheeks tinted pink while the boy merely scowled at her, "I thought I'd be able to see you here so I was super excited!"

Sasuke gave y/n a dead look, 'Please help.'

Y/n only smirked, 'Lmao get dunked on.'

Sakura was visibly ticked off by the blond girl's sudden arrival.  What was her name again?

Inosuke? Inoko? Inoha? Inoto?

"Get away from Sasuke! Ino Pig!!!!" Sakura shouted, pointing at the girl with a furious expression while y/n's ears began to bleed.

"Ah... that's it. Yamanaka Ino." y/n realized.

"Oh my, it's Sakura! Your billboard brow hasn't changed one bit!" Ino jeered and y/n gave her a sour look, a disgusted look upon her face.