𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿

Chapter Thirty-One

Y/n was definitely gonna have some kind of crippling fear of sharks after this... no doubt about it.

She was having a little difficulty finding Naruto after running around looking for a bathroom but a sudden pained scream from Sasuke pointed her in the right direction.

Rather than jumping through the window as she originally planned, she ran up the stairs instead.

She heard the familiar voice of that stupid old man as well followed by Naruto screaming angrily about how Jiraiya was a pervert or something. Hm... it got really quiet after that. Perhaps Itachi and Kisame were judging him on how stupid he was.

"Shark Man! Insomniac!" y/n shouted, skidding into the hallways after she made it upstairs, "Wait a second, let me punch the old man just once!"

Oh-

Y/n deadpanned at the wrecked hallway.

Sasuke was on the ground with a broken wrist, Itachi and Kisame were looking back at her(one was exasperated and the other was mildly surprised. Can you guess who is who?), Jiraiya was standing protectively beside Naruto, and lil Naruto's eyes lit up at the sight of his bestie.

"Y/n!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, here comes the oni." Jiraiya sighed.

Y/n gave him a sharp glare, "You shut your mouth, ya old perv! You left my best friend unattended and vulnerable just because of some random woman! Shame on you!"

"But I—"

"I'm not done speaking, shut up!" y/n said sharply.

Kisame grinned and clapped as though he were at some formal event, "Slay, queen!"

Itachi could only shake his head with a sigh.

"I'm tired of you and your stupid face! You even stole my style, you freakin' phony! This is why you get no hoes! You're old, you're ugly, and you're stupid!" y/n spat.

Silence.

Kisame glanced at Itachi and whispered, "...Can we-"

"No." Itachi's answer was quick and cold, "You're the last person I'd ever trust to take care of a kid."

"Funny, coming from you."

"Stfu, nobody asked."

"Don't go interfering... stay out of this." Sasuke mumbled as he got to his feet. He looked like 💩.

Kisame and Itachi looked mildly annoyed but Sasuke was specifically glaring at Itachi. Stubborn lil tho ing.

"I've no interested in you." Itachi stated.

Sasuke, in typical Sasuke fashion, got mad and started with a, "Don't underestimate me!!!"

Boy, sit tf down.

Itachi did what we all wanted to do and KICKED THAT LIL BOY DOWN THE HALL. These damned kids these days. So disrespectful and 💩.

Y/n let out a shriek, startled to see her teammate flying towards her, and did her best to catch him so he wouldn't have a heavy impact with the wall.

The force still made y/n crash into it, leaving some cracks, but neither her or Sasuke were seriously harmed.

Well, Sasuke still had a broken wrist...
But let's ignore that.

"Some brother you are!" y/n spat, "Kicking around your kid brother like this! I know he's a little 💩, but don't kick him like he's some clingy side chick!"