𝗖𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗻

Chapter Eleven

Y/n decided against looking back at the result of her decision, heading straight for the Inari's house after the problem had been taken care of.

She was back at 100% and her broken horn looked as though it had never been broken, having regenerated while she fought the two men.

As she ran, she grew increasingly grateful that she didn't look back.

Her mind had already painted a picture from the memory of skulls being crushed beneath her hands, she didn't need to see the real result.

"Wash my hands... need to wash my hands...!" she muttered, on the verge of tears as the feeling of nausea overtook her, "Urgh... I might throw up..."

She found a small lake and hastily washed the blood off her hands, looking up to the sky in order to hold back tears and so she wouldn't see the blood.

Y/n was quick with it, turning away from the water and taking a deep breath before running off to check on Inari and his mother.

She found them at the house, Inari's mother out cold for a reason y/n did not know of. Inari was awake though, and the men y/n had knocked out were now tied up.

"So Naruto was here, huh?" y/n murmured as she gathered her gear and placed her kanabou on her back, "Did he head for the bridge?"

"Mhm!" Inari nodded.

"I see. What do you plan on doing?" y/n asked.

"I'm going to gather some people to fight back against Gatō and his stupid lackeys!" Inari exclaimed and y/n grinned.

"I see! Good luck to you! I'll head to the bridge and make sure nothing happens to your Grandpops!" y/n told him before patting the boy on the head, "I'm off!"

Inari nodded and y/n was off like a bullet, opening the window and hopping outside to hurry on over to the bridge as quickly as possible.

The last thing she expected to find was a weird dome of ice mirrors. In the middle was the masked imposter she encountered the other day chilling in the ice mirrors, Naruto with some needles sticking out of him, and Sasuke looking very dead.

"What the!?" she darted on into the dome, looking down at Naruto and Sasuke with a look of shock, "What happened here! Naruto?"

She received no reply from her blond friend as he gently set Sasuke down, not meeting y/n's gaze. Y/n blinked in surprise, a little confused.

Ah, wait-

Y/n took a step back, rightfully so, when this weird reddish looking chakra started swirling around her best friend. The way it moved reminded her like tails... the tails of a fox.

"Naruto...?" she murmured before tensing, "Ah, 💩."

I'm going to put it simply.

Mans looked feral asf. Broski's eyes were red and he looked like an angry cat! Well, fox is a more fitting example for this situation.

"I'll kill you!" he snarled and y/n raised her hands.

"Woah there, chill!" she knew he wasn't talking to her but killing was a very serious thing. She didn't want her bestie tainted by such a thing at this age.