♀🐶 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼

Chapter Six

"He just tied to kill us and that's what you're worried about?!" Sakura demanded and y/n bristled.

"Dude is flashing a bunch of twelve year olds! I have a good reason to be worried about that!" she snapped, "Put on a shirt dude, seriously! I'm being blinded here!"

Dude paid her no mind whatsoever. At least, that's how it seemed. Telling from how his nonexistent eyebrow slightly twitch and how his gaze narrowed a bit, he was ticked off by the young oni's complaint.

"Oh my, you're Momochi Zabuza, the exiled ninja of Kirigakure." Kakashi said as he calmly stood up and approached the tree, as chill as ever.

'Exiled ninja? Never mind that!' Naruto thought before preparing to run at Zabuza, 'Ready... set, go-!'

"No you don't!" y/n snatched up her friend by the back of his jacket again, "Not this time, Naruto!"

"But y/n-!" Naruto protested.

The Oni shook her head, "This guy is bad news. Something tells me that he's on another level compared to those guys we encountered earlier."

Y/n, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura adorned looks of surprise as Kakashi grasped his headband which covered his left eye. Ayo, was he gonna lift it?

"You're Kakashi of the Sharingan, aren't you?"
Zabuza spoke this time, causing y/n to flinch, "I'm going to have to ask you to hand over the old man."

The Oni girl stepped protectively in front of Tazuna, eyes narrowed as she lifted her arm to wrap a hand around the handle of the big 🍑 kanabou still chilling on her back.

Maybe if she just blasted him away, they'd have the time to escape. But then again, y/n didn't know how strong he was. She wasn't gonna make any reckless moves.

Not yet at least.

"Everyone, form the [Whatchamacallit] formation. Protect Tazuna-san." the Jonin told his four problem children without turning to them, "Don't interfere with the battle."

Y/n's brows raised a little when Kakashi lifted his headband. His eyes? There was a scar over it. And when he opened the eye, she immediately recognized the Sharingan which this Zabuza dude had spoken of.

'His eye. What's up with his eye?' Naruto wondered as he stared up at their teacher with a look of surprise.

"I'm honored to be able to see the Sharingan I've heard so much about." Zabuza's voice was what snapped y/n back to reality.

Right! Tazuna!

"You guys have been going on and on about this Sharingan thing but what is it?" Naruto complained.

"Sharingan." it was a surprise to hear Sasuke speak, "The eye creates it and the power is generated by the pupil. Those who use dōjutsu are said to have powers which allow them to see through all genjutsu—"

"Darn it, Sasuke, save it for later!" y/n suddenly snapped, slapping the poor boy on the back, "Yadda, yadda, the Sharingan has a lot of abilities! One of which copies techniques, shirtless dude up there learned a lot during his time in Kirigakure's assassination squad. Blah blah, Kakashi-sensei's info was in a bingo book. Kakashi-sensei has copied over 1000 jutsu which is why he's called the Copy Cat Ninja or whatever, LET'S PROTECT MISTER TAZUNA SIR!"