𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝗲𝘀

(Everyone here is a love interest *but not all love interests were added in this one*)

(Modern AU + Bonus for the Side Character 09081 simps who probably don't exist)

(I'm saving something special for Gaara 👀)

|| Bros ||

Bros just naturally love each other.

No explanation is needed, that's just how it is.

As far as Naruto was concerned, y/n was his best bud and his bestie for life. They were bros, and would stick with one another through thick and thin.

They could be transparent with one another, share their deepest darkest secrets and not even bother being embarrassed around one another.

However, as Naruto and Y/n began to grow up, some things began to change. For example, y/n was hot as 🚚.

There was simply no other way of putting it.

Even if she was the Konohagakure High's biggest troublemaker, recent polls conducted by none other than Kiba had shown that a majority of the school believed the rambunctious oni to be one of the hottest girls in the school.

Another poll stated that she was girlfriend material.

Now that got Naruto thinking.

What if... him and y/n could be more?

They'd been friends since they were in Elementary School, and Naruto had been hiding a big fat crush on his best friend for years.

He'd always be shy about asking the oni out, and always chickened out at the last second, but just the thought of someone else confessing their feelings for her before he could seemed scarier than actually fessing up.

Even so, Naruto kept procrastinating.

He didn't ask when y/n brought up the topic of relationships and how she was "total gf material", he didn't ask when they were cuddled up together watching movies after goofing off all evening, he didn't ask when they were eating snacks in the classroom together instead of cleaning.

He just didn't ask.

And then...

"Y-Y/n! I have a confession to make! I have feelings for you and I can't hide them any longer!"

The oni blinked once, one of her stupidly cute looks of confusion on her face as she pointed to herself with one sharp, painted nail, "Mm? Me? You sure you're not talking about any other y/n?"