Chapter 6

Liam walked up to the McCall's door. He reashed his fist up to knock but just then Melissa opened the door. "Oh hi Liam, he's in his room." She siad walking past him and out to her car. He walked in and shut and locked the door after himself. He quickly found the stairs, but having never been inside Scott's house he didn't really know where his room was so he relied on his sense of smell. When he found the room he quietly opened Scott's door only to see him asleep with a book on his chest. Liam smiled at how cute and peaceful he looked when he was asleep. Liam picked uo the book and put it on the desk, then he tucked Scott's blanket around him. Scott moved around but didn't wake up. Liam went back downstairs and looked in the fridge and then the freezer and found nothing that looked good for dinner so he pulled out his wallet and found enough for a pizza, pizza did sound good right now.

Scott woke uo to the smell of pizza. He made his way downstairs to see Liam just putting two pieces of pizza on a plate. He sat at the counter and Liam slid the olate and a cup of soda across to him. "You ordered pizza." Scott mumbled, mind still sleep addled.

"Yeah." Liam replied smiling.

"But I'm the one who's supposed to spoil you." Scott whined.

"Well I'm allowed to buy you pizza every once and a while." Liam laughed. Scott aighed dramatically.

"I guess that would be okay." He said taking a large bite of pizza. "Ow! Hot, hot!" Scott said around the hot pizza in his mouth. Liam couldn't help it and busted out laughing. He had to put a hand on the counter to steady himself. "Har har har." Scott said sarcastically.

"I personally found that really funny." Liam got out between laughs.

"Of course you did, because it cause me physical pain." Scott grumbled. Liam only laughed more and leaned over the kiss Scott's cheek and then walked to the living room.

"You'll be fine!" He called from his spot on the couch.

They never really did get to study. Good thing Liam already had his homework finished. And that he brought his bag. He woke up the next day in Scott's bed. Melissa was knocking on the open door telling them it was time to get up. "Get Scott up would you?" Melissa asked and Liam nodded. He got up from the bed and reached out to shake Scott.

"Huh wha- Liam? Wha-?" Liam only smiled realising that Scott was not a morning person.

"Time for school." He laughed, Scott nodded.

(They didn't have sex, just so you know, it was sorta implied there)