Chapter 10

(Warning!! Smut, don't like don't read!!)

Liam was taking his usual jog when some man started to run with him.

"Yes?" Liam asked hesitantly.

"You don't know me?" The man asked.

"Uhm no, sorry. Should I?" Liam asked nervously.

"No, I guess not. Nobody ever introduced us, they don't really seem to like me." The man said with a frown. "I'm Peter Hale." Peter said with his usual creepy smile.

"Oh! You're Derek's creepy uncle Stiles said I wouldn't want to meet." Liam said bluntly.

"Oh wow, that's so sweet of him." Peter said seriously.

"Peter get the hell away from him!" Scott screamed from behind them on the jogging trial.

"Oh smooth, how did you do that?" Peter asked as Scott caught up with them and wrapped his arms around Liam protectivly.

"My phones in my pocket and I called Scott and left it muted. He probably called out and when I didn't reply he got worried, he heard you say your name too." Liam explained.

"Heh, I'm using that." Peter laughed.

Later, Liam and Scott made their way back to Scott's house. When they got inside Scott's room Liam started to kiss Scott. But when Liam started to take Scott's shirt off Scott stopped him.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Scott asked.

"Yes, I want to complete the matting bond." Liam said a little breathless from the make out session. Scott nodded and sterted to undress Liam. He stopped at his boxers and then started to undress himself. Once Scott was naked he waited for Liam to be comfortable enough to take his boxers off. Liam quickly slipped them off. Scott started to kiss him again, slowly sliding his hands down Liam's chest. Liam let out a small moan, then his cheeks truned red.

"Don't be embarrassed." Scott breathed against Liam's neck as he lowered Liam on to the bed. Scott kneeled between Liam's legs and leaned over to his nightstand to grab lube and a condom. "Okay, this will feel a little weird, but you'll get used to it." Scott said as he spread the lube on his fingers and slowly slipped one into Liam's entrance. He slowly pumped it in and out so Liam would get used to the feeling. By the time he added a second finger, Liam's breath came out in little gasps.

"Hurry up!" Liam gasped out.

"I don't want to hurt you." Scott said as he added a third finger. Scott then pulled his fingers out and positioned himself at Liam's entrance. Liam gasped and gritted his teeth as Scott slowly pushed in.

"S-slower." Liam stuttered when the burning sensation got worse. Scott slowed to a stop so Liam could get used to the feeling.

"It gets better, I promise." Scott said leaning down to kiss Liam.

"Move." Liam said moving his hips to motivate Scott. Scott started moving, slowly making a steady rhythm. "H-harder!" Liam moaned lifting his hips to meet Scott's every thrust. Scott obliged slowly starting to thrust harder. He reached between them to stroke Liam's cock. "SCOTT!" Liam moaned as he came. Scott came shortly after, Liam's pulsing entrance pushing him over the edge. Scott carefully pulled out and pulled off the condom tied it and threw it away.

"I love you Liam." Scott mumbled.

"Love you too." Liam mumbled, slowly drifting off to sleep.