Chapter 25

The witches fought ruthlessly, they cheated and were down right dirty. One of them even broke a glass jar of wolvesbaine they had with them. They also shot spell after spell at all of them. Derek finally ended up killing one of them and that seemed to piss them off even more. They fought harder and dirtier then they had been doing before. One of them shot a spell at Liam, knocking him out.

"Liam!" Scott called. These witches had really messed with the wrong alpha. Scott shifted into a full wolf that was just a tad bit smaller then Peter was when he was the alpha, he let out a bone rattling roar and charged at the witch that had shot the spell. Scott ripped her to pieces in a matter of seconds. The last three witches gasped as Scott changed back to his beta form. "Don't mess with my boyfriend." He growled, now covered in their leaders blood. The witches glared but fought on. Allison ended up shooting one in the chest. Scott and Derek stalked up to the other witches dogging spell after spell once they got up to them they broke their necks before changing back completely and turning back to the pack and newly resurrected members and smiled.

"We win." They said in unison. The pack cheered and ran back to the house. Scott picked up Liam, who was still unconscious and kissed his forehead.

"We won baby." He whispered softly.

When Liam woke up everything was still sort of fuzzy. He groaned and sat up. All he remember was the fight and getting hit by one of the witches spells. Was he dead?

"Good morning baby." Scott said as he walked into the room. Liam looked up at him confused.

"Morning, what happened?" Liam asked. Scott gave him a big smile.

"We won, that's what happened." Scott said as he walked over and kissed him. "There's only one problem." He said soflty.

"And what's that?" Liam asked as he layed back down and cuddled with Scott.

"Well that spell she hit you with sort of back fired." Scott said.

"What was his supposed to do?" Liam asked.

"Well she was trying to turn you into a girl, and Stiles checked it over and it only worked on the inside." Scott said.

"Meaning?" Liam urged.

"You can..... have kids......" Scott muttered.

"WHAT!?" Liam screeched. Everyone downstairs with supernatural hearing winced.

The Hunter Becomes the Huntedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें