Chapter 13

Recap: He headed upstairs and to his room. He switched on the light and almost screamed. There was a girl sitting on his bed. She had black-ish brown hair and brown eye's. She was only wearing a dress, a dark jacket, and an archery glove. Her nails were painted a dark red and she had a dark red stain in the middle of her dress. She looked confused and scared. "Who are you?" Liam asked.

"Allison Argent, who are you?"

Now:

Liam had no idea who she was but he recognized her last name.

"Argent? As in like Chris Argent?" He asked.

"Yeah he's my dad. Listen, the last thing I remember is being stabbed by the Oni and dying in Scott McCall's arms. I'm really freaked out right now. I don't know how I'm here, one minute I'm with my mom the next I'm here in your room, just.... help me, please." She said in and urgent tone of voice. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I'll call Scott. And in the mean time why don't you change into some fresh clothes, that can't be to comfortable." Liam said softly, getting up and looking through his drawers for a t-shirt and some sweat pants.

"Thank you. I didn't catch your name." Allison said with a teary smile.

"Liam, Liam Dunbar." He smiled as he handed her the clothes. "The bathrooms just down the hall, last door on the left." Liam explained. She nodded and left the room. Liam got his phone and called Scott.

Hello?

"Scott, we have a situation."

What's going on, are you okay?

"Yeah I'm fine, its just... I came into my room and there was a girl sitting on my bed, she claims to be Allison Argent, ring any bells?"

Oh shit, is she okay?

"Fine, you should probably come over though."

I'm on my way.