Chapter 7

When they got to school they were still holding hands. They walked inside still joined at the hand and everybody stopped, then started whispering. By their third period it was all over the school. Scott McCall was dating Liam Dunbar. By lunch almost everyone had told Kira. She came up to Scott where he sat by Liam, Stiles, Lydia, Jackson, and Isaac. "Scott, how could you leave me for Liam!" She screamed and the whole lunch room went quiet.

"Kira ple-" Scott tried but Kira cut him off.

"No! How could you! He's ugly and useless!" She continued.

"That's enough, he's beautiful and worth more then you'll ever be!" Scott screamed. Kira looked livid and then stormed off Malia hot on her heals. When Scott truned back to Liam he was gone.

When Liam heard Kira say he was ugly and useless, he started to notice just how beautiful Scott's previous girlfriend's were. Then he noticed how out of place he was. He got up and ran out of the building and out to his car. He drove home and as soon as he was locked in his room, he started to cry.

   Scott had Stiles give him a ride to Liam's house after school. He knocked on the door and Liam's mom answered. "Yes?" She asked.

"Uhh, I'm here to see Liam." Scott replied.

"Oh are you a friend?" She asked.

"No I'm his boyfriend." Scott replied confidently.