Chapter 17

"Scott do you think the witches are going to bring anyone else back?" Liam asked as they sat at Scott's house cuddling on the couch. It had been almost 3 weeks since Aiden was brought back and Lydia had been making the most of it, so had Ethan. Having his twin back must have been amazing.

"I'm honestly not sure. Maybe, if they think their innocent enough to be brought back. Hey it might be humans too. Random humans who didn't deserve to die." Scott replied. Liam thought about that for a moment.

"Yeah I guess that would be pretty cool. Maybe they'll bring someone back soon so we can get a trace on them." Liam said.

"Lydia's already working on that. She's been walking around the woods for hours at a time, touching random trees, trying to get a read on any magic. So has Stiles, you know he's a Spark?" Scott asked. Liam laughed at his random chang of topic.

"No I didn't, when did you find out?" Liam asked.

"Oh a year or two ago, when Jackson was all crazy lizard and Allison was a crazy hunter and Gerrard was that creepy old grandpa and Lydia was that crazy chick and Derek was that power hungry alpha and Peter was posse-" Liam cut Scott off.

"I think I get it." He laughed. Scott grinned and leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you." Scott mumbled.

"I love you too." Liam smiled and kissed him again. They layed there for a little while longer when Scott got a call from Stiles.

"Stiles? What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Uhm, S-Scott I'm freaking out, I heard something in my kitchen and when I went down to c-check it my-my-m-

"Stiles breathe. Okay, now try again, you went down and found your what in the kitchen?"

My mom.