Chapter 2

I don't own anything!!!

"Y-you're in love with me" Scott asked dumbly. Liam glared at him.

"I have to go." Liam said turning but Scott grabbed his arm.

"How long?" He asked.

"Since I came to Beacon Hill's High." Liam said looking down.

"Liam look at me." Scott said putting two fingers under Liam's chin and lifting his head. "Your the reason I broke it off with Kira, I love you too Liam." Scott said with a smile. Liam's eye's widened as Scott's face was moving twoards his. Hoping that this wasn't a cruel joke, he let his eye's flutter closed. Scott kissed better than he ever thought he would. Scott deepened the kiss, and when Liam gasped he shoved his tounge in and mapped out the wet warm carvern.

"Does this mean that you're my boyfriend now?" Liam asked in a tiny voice. Scott chuckled.

"Yes' that you're my boyfriend now, and visa versa." Scott replied, Liam smiled a goofy smile that turned into a grin as Scott linked their fingers and they both walked back to third period, droping hands before they got in the room.

At lunch, Scott saved him a spot right next to him. "Hey Stiles." Liam said as he sat down, Scott grabing his hand under the table.

"You know, you're not as subtle as you think. The whole lunch room can see your hands linked together, even if it is under the table." Stiles said quietly. Liam's eye's got wide as he tries to drop Scott's hand.

"Ah ah ah, no you don't, I don't care who see's us." Scott said leaning in to kiss Liam's cheek. Liam blushed and stared down at his lunch tray. When he looked back up Stiles was smiling knowingly.

"Why's your face so red Liam?" Isaac asked sitting down on Stiles right. Stiles chocked and Scott smirked.

"Uhm no reason, just ya kniw swallowed wrong." Scott and Stiles busted out laughing. Liam glared at Stiles and squeezed Scott's hand.

"What did I just walk into?" Isaac asked a confused slash terrified look on his face. Liam just shrugged helplessly.