Chapter 21

"W-wait... what?"

I said, Erica and Boyd are back, that's probably why those whitches took so long to bring another person back, because this time they were bringing back more then one.

"Uhm, oh god, do you need me to come over there?"

Yeah and uhm, bring some medical supplies, Boyds bleeding and we don't really have anything to clean it up.

"We, who's there with you?"

Stiles? Who else?

"Ya know what.... just give me a few and I'll be right over." Scott said as he hung up. He turned to Liam and gave him a strained smile. "Do you want to come with or go home?" He asked.

"Go with obviously, I'll call my dad and tell him I have some pack business to take care of, I'm sure he'll understand." Liam answered. He got up and then helped Scott up. "Who are Erica and Boyd again?" He asked softly as they made their way back to the car.

"They were friend's of ours, and pack mates. Erica, before she wad bitten, had epilepsy and people made fun of her for it, once she got the bite, it was like a bitchslap in the face of everyone at school for not noticing her before. Boyd was over weight and nobody really talked to him, then he got the bite and all the fat turned to muscle, he's a really good fighter. Isaac, well before Isaac was bitten he was a loner and was also abused by his father, then he got the bite, went a little crazy but he's all good now, that was the beginning of our littke pack, and you've seen how much we've grown." Scott smiled.

"What happened to Isaac's father?" Liam asked.

"Well, you remember how I told you about how Jackson was the Kanima for a while?" Scott asked and Liam nodded. "Well Isaac's father was one of the Kanima's first victims." Scott said.

"Eugh, that doesn't sound like a nice way to die." Liam said softly.

"Yeah well, he wasn't a very nice person." Scott said as they pulled up in front of the hospital. "Alright I'm going to go run in and get some supplies from my mom, stay here." Scott said as he got out of the car. He came back a few minutes later with a bag of stuff. "Alright, lets go." He said before driving off in the direction of the pack house.