Chapter1

I don't own anything!!!

Liam heard his name being called from down the hallway. He didn't turn around, he knew who called his name. "Liam, please I need to talk to you!" Scott called after him.

"Ugh, hi Scott, what do you want?" Liam asked turning around with a fake smile on his face.

"Hey, Kira and I want to know if you want to hang out later?" Scott asked. Liam held his smile in place, but on the inside his heart broke.

"Uhm I'm busy later, sorry." He replied turning to leave.

"Liam, listen, if something's bothering you, you can come and talk to me. I'm always ready to listen." Scott said, a hand on Liam's shoulder. Liam cleared his throat.

"Um yeah okay, I'll remember that." He replied finally walking away.

Liam was sitting on his couch watching TV when he got a text message from Scott. 'Hey dude, what's going on? '

Liam didn't respond, only turned off his phone and went to his room to go to bed.

The next day when he got off the bus Scott was right there, along with Kira and Stiles. "Hey Stiles!" Liam said, grabbing Stiles' arm and walking away, ignoring Scott's calls from behind him.

Later after second period Liam was walking to his locker when he caught Kira and Scott's conversation. "Kira, I'm gay, and I just can't be with you anymore." Liam walked away at that part because he could smell the salt from Kira's tears and it disgusted him. He quickly ran to his locker, grabbed his history book and ran to third period.

Liam was reading the asigned chapter when he heard the door open. Scott's smell drifted in, along with the teacher telling him that he was 10 minutes late to class. He took the seat behind Liam and started to get his book out.

"Hey Liam?" He wispered. Liam ignored him like always. "Liam c'mon, what did I do to make you upset?" Scott asked a little desperate at this point. Liam raised his hand.

"Yes Liam?" The teacher asked.

"Can I go to the bathroom please, I'm not feeling very well?" He asked, the teacher noded and let him go. And then, sure enough, 5 minutes later Scott walks down the hall after him. "What do you want?!" Liam nearly screamed whipping around.

"I want to know what I did to make you hate me so much?" Scott replied.

"Made me fall in love with you- shit!" Liam said smacking a hand up to cover his mouth.