𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

❝ FOREVER AND ALWAYS

FOREVER AND ALWAYS. 

─────────────────

For a helpless romantic, love is everything. Though she doesn't know it yet, there is someone out there receiving those letters with a smile.

↳˳⸙;; ❝ STARTED; 07/06/22 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

⊱┊this is a work of fiction! by no means does this pertain to reality. this fic includes various genshin impact characters x the reader. this includes both female and male characters. :)

⊱┊though this fanfic is meant to be a reader insert, please note that actions, thoughts, and ideals from the main character of this story is meant to fit the plot, not exactly you! everyone is different and i do not have the power to add everyone's personality in here. instead of thinking of this as a 'reader' pov, you can insert personal oc's as well. 

⊱┊main character — also known as y/n in this case — will be written with she/her pronouns and is intended to be perceived as a female. you are gladly welcome to continue reading on and replacing those pronouns for yourself as you read. 

⊱┊i am an unmotivated teen. yes, i know, so shocking. my writing skills are not godly, and i don't work fast, so please be patient and if you see an error, comment or leave it alone. 

⊱┊this book is open for theorists! if you have any theories about what to come next, go for it, write paragraphs if you want too. it's fun to read them. it's okay to ask questions, or seek explanation.

⊱┊please be a tolerable human? i always reply to comments, and i generally don't care about hate. i know the genshin community has some. .opinions, but it's just unpleasant to see them on here. refrain from making offensive comments towards other people. it is okay to curse, but be mindful, thank you.

⊱┊all love interests will be aged up for morality reasons. (the exception being the kids of the game; klee, qiqi, diona, sayu, as they are not love interests.)

⊱┊the end of this story will have different endings, depending on your person of choice. it will be a while before that happens, but for the meantime, enjoy this very long story. i don't know when it will end.

⊱┊readers will get the chance to vote the outcomes and results of future chapters including plot changes, big decisions the mc will make, and etc. a discord server will be made specifically for the reader's convenience to talk about theories and choose what might come further down the line. to join the server, please add me! [ Kyuuthy#6006 ] readers will be able to choose y/n's fate this way.

⊱┊this story will loosely follow the in-game plot. very loosely.

⊱┊feel free to befriend me, you are always welcome in my world. as my final messages, make sure to have a fun time reading this, and feel free to get lost into the chapters of this story. 

↳˳⸙;; ❝ CHAPTERS ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:
chapters will be added once published.

ACT ONE
PROLOGUE — her heart is yours, forever and forevermore.

CHAPTER ONE — love is a trial.

CHAPTER TWO — love is an unexpected prophecy.

CHAPTER THREE — love is just a little show.

CHAPTER FOUR — love needs a little imperfection.

CHAPTER FIVE — love requires a little bit of counseling.

CHAPTER SIX — love is an opening gateway to purgatory.

CHAPTER SEVEN — love is. . .

CHAPTER EIGHT — love desires sacrifice.

CHAPTER NINE — love is fleeting.

ACT TWO
CHAPTER TEN 
— love goes a long way.

CHAPTER ELEVEN — the dance of dreams reflects love in an open field of flowers.

CHAPTER TWELVE — love creates ties to souls.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN — the cold seals the heart from loving.