𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 .

my heart is yours, forever and forevermore.

❝ DO YOU THINK THEY'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE? ❞

DO YOU THINK THEY'RE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE? 

─────────────────

SHE LIVED A normal childhood. Happily with her mother whose warmth was incomparable to anyone else's. 

"Mom, mom! Can you read me a bedtime story?" The young y/n begged, tugging on the side of her mom's dress. "Please?"

"Of course, dear. Give me a moment, alright?" She said softly, gently patting the top of y/n's head with a smile before continuing her chores around the house. Y/n readily got ready for bed, and patiently waited with a single lamp on in her room. 

After a few moments time, the door to her room creaked open and her mom came into view with a book in hand. 

"Are you ready?" The mom asked, grabbing a nearby chair and pulling it closer to the bed. Y/n, of course, excitedly nodded, tucking herself in. On y/n's cue, her mother started reading.

It was just your average princess-prince story where the princess falls in love with a dashing prince. But for a child, it was such a magical tale. This clicked her love for romance, and she too yearned for a perfect love that ended in roses.

"Mom! When I grow up, I'm going to find my handsome prince and fall in love!"

The mom pitifully smiled, a bit of heartache in her eyes. She caressed the side of y/n's face which made her look at her mom. "Y/n, love isn't as easy as that, and sometimes, it isn't always so happy."

Y/n started sulking, a visible pout on her face the moment she said that. Shaking her head and sighing, her mom continued talking.

"But for your sake, I do hope that you'll find your prince and live happily ever after."

Back then, y/n only gave a clueless grin while going on and on about her made-up prince instead of sleeping.

Turns out that life was a lot harder than she thought. Childhood naivety swept her off her feet, and she realized the reality of her mom's words. The next day, it turned out that her dad had left her and her mom because it had become a loveless marriage.

When her father left at a young age, y/n grew to vow on her life to never end up in a loveless marriage like theirs. While her mother loved her more than anyone else, y/n could feel just how lonely she was, being a single mom without her prince.

'Operation, find my future dearest is a go!'