𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 .

Love is. . .

❝ SO YOU'RE SAYING I'M A MONSTER? ❞

SO YOU'RE SAYING I'M A MONSTER? 

─────────────────

A SOFT MOONLIT hue was gleaming into her room from the window. The moon was held up high and the sky was as dark as ebony. The night had many mysteries, but tonight, y/n held a bigger one. 

She was surprised to be in her room, waking up in the middle of the night as if nothing had happened. She wondered how she got back after the chaos which unfolded at Angel's Share. Truth to be told, she was in a daze about it all, unsure if it was all just some sort of bizarre dream. Luckily, she felt two, soft cotton covering her ears, assuming it was to stop the bleeding. 

For some odd reason, her window was blown right open, letting the chilly night air into her room. 

Sitting up, about to leave the comfort of her bed, she pushed her legs past the blankets so that she could have them dangling off the side. Her eyes were brighter in the dark, and coincidentally, her mark was just as bright.

'Just what did that mean?' She thought, referring to her surreal yet obscure dream. But really, overall, what did anything mean anymore? Ever since the experiment, weird mishaps came hurdling left and right, and now y/n was anything but ordinary. A little voice in the back of her mind assumed that this was all fated to happen, everything, all a part of her destiny.

"Welcome back, my Via Lactea." the voice echoed in her mind as she thought back to the dark realm of her dreams—nightmares. Via Lactea sounded like a name, but also a title. Something otherworldly, divine even, yet she had no idea what it meant whatsoever. It was in a different language.

Her life had become so confusing.

But the only person she can truly consult to, who can somehow untangle some of it, is Albedo. This was worth reporting. 

Fleeing from her bed, she springs up in a hurry, rushing through her closet to find a jacket. A jacket was all she wanted, the answer to her horrific nightmare was needed. She wore nothing but a nightgown and a jacket, but she was determined to leave and find Albedo.

"Sorry if you're sleeping. ." She whispered to herself, pushing her doors open and dashing out of her home. Though, she knew he probably wasn't.

She had forgotten that she was barefoot.

╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮

The platinum blonde alchemist carefully tipped a vile into a flask, pouring and adding some of its contents into the mix. A puff of smoke blew up at the tip of the glass, as calculated by the genius.