𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 .

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

❝ FOR SHE WHO ALWAYS WONDERS

FOR SHE WHO ALWAYS WONDERS. 

─────────────────

Y/n l/n belongs in the category of a feeble creature. Like most who roam Teyvat, she is human. Compared to those with divinity in their blood, y/n and amongst every other human, live a short lifespan. 

She is a helpless romantic. For a helpless romantic, their sole goal is to find someone who loves them, just as much as they would love the other before unpredictable misfortunes take their life, or when their lifespan runs out. A girl who has read way too many fictional stories in her youth came to grow up as someone with high expectations. She, too, wanted love. A love so tender and sweet, and a lover just as lovely.

She is determined to find her true love, and so her journey begins. While leaving it up to fate to send her open ended letters through the wind, she travels around, trying to find the receiver. Of course, to anyone else, this could've been a futile attempt, and there might even be a possibility that those letters never reached anyone.

But so she prays, and one day, a reply was given.

"Okay!" She pumped her fist into the air with a chipper voice and a drive for determination, "Lets start with. .to my future dearest."