𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 .

Love needs a little imperfection.

❝ AM I SOMEONE WORTHY TO BE LOVED? ❞

AM I SOMEONE WORTHY TO BE LOVED? 

─────────────────

ANOTHER DAY HAS passed, and y/n was feeling a bit anxious. 

'I hope that I am someone you would be proud of to be by your side.' was the last sentence signed at the bottom of her most recent letter in tiny writing. She sighed, letting herself slump over her chair and running her fingers through her hair. 

Everyone has their insecurities, but for y/n, they were especially intensified with the expectation to fit her future lover's needs. All day, she's been in and out of her mind, trying to search for any clues on who this person was. That dream didn't give her anything to go on, and so, she didn't know how to fit the interest of that person.

Her deep thinking was cut short once she heard her door creak open. She didn't bother to see who it was since only people associated with the Favonious Knights were allowed in anyway. 

"Well, you sure seem sullen, ehe."

Nevermind. An intruder seemed to have got in with ease. 

Her body straightened up, seeing a notorious troublemaker bard in green. He cheekily saluted her with a grin. There was only one person with that shit-eating giggle.

"Venti." She said, deadpanned. 

The bard blinked, feigning confusion and bewilderment. "Are you alright? I know I said that as a joke but your tone says otherwise."

She suddenly started to aggressively ruffle her hair. Slowly progressing from frustration to flat-out depression. After a moment later, her cheek was against the desk. The bard watched as her slow descent to madness came about.

'So the Lovelorn Lady herself is having trouble?' He thought, fingers rubbing his chin. He was curious, as he should be since this was nothing like the usual y/n. Rumors outside know that she's usually a chipper young lady with her goals in mind, but now she seemed demotivated. "You can tell me about it since I'm already here."

"Venti, this is more of a—"

"Barbatos." He retorted, coming up in her line of vision and flicking her forehead, "You already know, why keep it under wraps when we're alone?"

The girl sat up with her hands holding her forehead where he flicked it, a slight stinging pain coming from it. She looked irritated, just how Venti wanted it. A known fact about y/n, when she's angry to a point, she caves and says everything that's on her mind. 

"Ugh. .you really didn't have to do that."

"Oh? But I did."

". . ."