𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝘁. 𝟮 .

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

❝ FOR SHE WHO MAKES FLOWERS FLY

FOR SHE WHO MAKES FLOWERS FLY. 

─────────────────

Y/n L/n now belonging to an unknown species struggles to find the fine line between her human descent and her animal-like tendencies. The balance between herself becomes an end-all for her.

With split identities, she worries that one will devour the other, leaving her with nothing to return home with. It suddenly now becomes the question of whether she had accidentally changed her fate by leaving home, therefore ruining her chances of falling in love or being loved. 

When a helpless romantic loses hope, who knows just what chaos is about to ensue. Especially when she is on the borderline of humanity and deity.

Fate will bring many coincidences. If it just so happens that she thinks of herself negatively, there is always someone (everyone) out there who just can't help but fall helplessly in love with a girl who has yet to know her worth. 

Love doesn't exist in a prison. 

But so she still prays for another chance.

And another chance she will have.

"To my future dearest. . ." she says quietly while gracefully dousing the tip of her pen in ink, "Come quickly before my demise. I beg of you."