𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 .

The cold seals the heart from loving.

❝ IF THIS KEEPS GOING, MY HEART MIGHT GET FROSTBITE

IF THIS KEEPS GOING, MY HEART MIGHT GET FROSTBITE. 

─────────────────

"I WOULD ASSUME you've met y/n?" the bard chirped, teasingly tossing his lyre into the night air. He doesn't seem to realize that he was intruding.

"Why are you here?" The Yaksha scoffed in response, obviously dodging the bard's question, "You shouldn't be here."

"Ouch. ." the windborne bard feigned hurt, "Can I not ask?"

"No, you can't."

"You jest," the bard grinned, "So tell me, how is she? It might not be my region, but she is one of my people."

Xiao didn't like how he worded that sentence.

Any moment now, a headache was impeding the Yaksha's mind. As annoying as the guy in front of him was, he technically can't turn him away. This bard did save his life one time. It was truly a wonder what the Anemo Archon was doing in the land of contracts. More so, why he insists on asking the busy Yaksha instead of visiting the girl himself.

"This mortal girl you keep talking about," Xiao frowned, instinctively putting his mask away to see Venti's annoying face, "It's y/n?"

The bard hummed, "Precisely!" he pointed finger guns and winked.

Xiao groaned in annoyance but the question still stood. Why was he avoiding her? 

It shouldn't be any of his business. Last time he checked, his job was abolishing demons, not looking out for some girl who fell from the sky and just so happened to catch the attention of both archons. Luckily for the anemo archon, Xiao was perpetually cursed, watching y/n because he just couldn't lay his eyes anywhere else. 

Xiao sighed it off and caught a glimpse of the long-haired beauty below in the distance. "She seems comfortable in Liyue without you," he pointed his fingers to y/n who was coincidentally doing silly dances with Hu Tao and smiling without a care in the world. Reality was she had a lot weighing on her mind, but it was all masked behind a silly smile.

As Xiao expected, Venti's head swiftly shifted his sights on y/n. However, Venti just stared, frozen in place. He was shocked as if he wasn't prepared to see her just yet. After a second, he proceeded to do whatever he was initiating, like Xiao wasn't still beside him, watching him do it. 

Venti calmly sat on the edge of the roof and tiles, his legs dangling above the Wangshu Inn balcony but his eyes were still glued to y/n. He blew a gentle kiss in her general direction with his hand. Using the cool air he was able to control, he then waved his hand, commanding a brief gust of wind to fly toward her.