𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 .

Love requires a little bit of counseling.

❝ LOVE'S A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED, I WOULD SAY

 LOVE'S A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED, I WOULD SAY. 

─────────────────

SHE SLIPPED ON her milky white, satin mini-dress. Dazzled and accompanied by a couple of jewels around her neck and wrists. Today was not a special day, but more of a casual outing with a few of her friends.

Courtesy of Outrider Amber herself suggested that they should catch up with one another during their day off, whenever they had the chance. Just the three of them; Eula, Amber, and  y/n. With the recent increase in hilichurls and abyss mages, they hardly got a break.

Since it's kind of uncommon for the three of them to hang out, y/n decided to gift them something small, but hopefully meaningful enough for her friends. She would've wanted to invite the rest of the ladies—Jean, Lisa, and Sucrose—but it was already a miracle that the three of them got their schedules aligned. 

Tucking a couple of wrapped boxes in her bedside drawer for later use, she grabbed the two that she needed. One wrapped in a glittery red, tied with a white ribbon, and another with a metallic ice-blue, also tied with a white ribbon.

She smiled to herself before preparing to leave her home.

╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮ 

Y/n absentmindedly walked down the stairs. A ultimately bad idea if you were clumsy or just unlucky. Her mind was deep in thought, hazing in and out of consciousness as she mulled over the recent events in her life. To say the least, she became somewhat abnormal ever since that elixir. Her prophecy—as she liked to call it—was like a tease from the universe. Just what exactly did she gain by getting a snippet of something that might not even happen, or be real?

Her heel awkwardly clicked the edge of a step on the stairs, and before she was even aware enough to catch herself, she started falling and lost balance. The small gifts in her hands fell to the floor before she did, but luckily god was on her side.

A hand-held onto her shoulder to keep her from falling further, leaving her hands hanging. The person let go with a sigh after a moment.

When y/n went to thank her savior, she was shocked to see the Acting Grand Master, Jean. The darkened eye bags was the most prominent feature besides her blonde hair. It was probably not the best time to see her in that state, nonetheless, be saved by her. "J-jean! Thanks. .are you okay?"

"Totally fine, you?"

"You sure don't seem like it. . ." y/n mumbled back behind a smile, going to grab the boxes which fell on the floor earlier. "You should take a break, Jean."