𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 .

Love becomes the crashing waves.

❝ THE LOVELORN LADY BECOMES A LONELY THORN

THE LOVELORN LADY BECOMES A LONELY THORN. 

─────────────────

❥ HOW ODD WAS it to be in this situation? The Golden House was crumbling beneath everyone. And somehow, she found herself in between a fight.

A pair of rough hands found their way around y/n's waist, pulling her away from the falling pieces and debris. How often can anyone say they've witnessed this? As much as she's tried to stop this fight, Childe was determined to get what he came for, even if it meant hurting the Outlander who bore her teeth.

This situation had gotten out of hand. All she wanted to do was have a peaceful sail to the cell she wanted to be in. 

"Stay out of this, Girlie. It's not your battle." How could he say that to y/n? The words sunk in, infuriating her to no end. Not her battle? As if she wasn't relying on this person to take her away to save the world? By the looks of Lumine's fast recovery after the fall, Childe was going to die. A this rate, she was losing her one-way ticket.

Even in his foul legacy form. A form that literally ate him alive. Everything was all too much. Too infuriating, and far too confusing for y/n to grasp. This was her battle, a battle against her fate and death. 

A flash of blue and a cool breeze flew past Childe and Lumine's eyes; suddenly, they were rendered useless on the floor beneath y/n. Swept under by y/n's quick, mellow movement. "Nobody moves," she threatened, a glacier blue lacing her eyes.

Her tone was just as indifferent and cold as the cryo particles surrounding her in a flurry. The tip of her sword pointed at them, excluding Paimon who shivered in both cold and fear. Y/n sighed, a tinge of pain in her chest from using a spur of power when she wasn't fully ready. Either way, she had stopped the battle. Even while on the floor, Childe could still whistle from how impressed he was, but neither were amused. Y/n made sure to add an extra kick to Childe's body before he was forcefully switched out of his form.

Because Lumine's life wasn't in danger anymore and Childe seemed to have heeded to y/n's anger, they had no reason to keep to themselves what was happening. Childe restated that he needed the Geo Archon's gnosis under the order of the Tsaritsa herself and the mission for the search. Her mind immediately imagined Venti.

'Was Venti's gnosis taken too while I was gone? ' The answer had been inevitably yes, but she felt uneasy. It made her want to go back. But she was scared. Still so scared. 

"And you're saying you can't find it in the dead dragon's body, right?" Y/n asked for clarification. Childe coughed from having overworked himself too hard but nodded. Only a quick deduction and she was able to come to a conclusion. "Then. . the dragon's body is a fake, no?"