𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 .

Love is an unexpected prophecy.

I'M JUST ONE STEP CLOSER. 

─────────────────

❥  IT WAS A pleasant dream that one might say to be delightful. Everything was peaceful, everything was bright. And though y/n knew she was in some sort of a dream state, she couldn't help but wished that this moment would last forever.

Her body felt so light, so serene. It was such a tranquil moment in time that she had never experienced before. Peacefully in her little office, she opened and read a letter sent for her that rested atop her desk. 

The name was blurred out from her mind's eye, so she didn't know the identity of whomever sent it. Somehow, she had a feeling that this letter contained her whole life's objective.

To this, she was correct. It was a love letter. 

But it wasn't her writing.

Which could only mean that it was meant for her.

The letter read :

     「To my darling, y/n,
               How have you fared? While words aren't enough to describe this burning feeling in            my heart, I hope this letter will ease the one in yours. I've decided to write you back, to          respond to you. Whether they are letters to me, or another, I accept your love                          wholeheartedly. [. . .]

The rest of the words were smudged, as if purposefully smeared to cover the rest of the letter. Her heart beat faster than ever before, pumping out of her chest, pounding steadily. She frantically turned the paper, looking for any sort of clues.

It was a love letter, one that responded to her other million ones. She was sure no one received them or knew who even wrote them. So what could this mean? The thought of being loved by someone — even if it were a dream — felt quite whimsical in a sense. No, more like the thought of any of her letters being read made her flushed at the embarrassing thought.

She felt giddy, happy, ecstatic, anything but calm. Just who were they? Their names? Age? Where did they come from? She needed to know more, she wanted to know more. The mysterious person wrapped deeply under fate's cloth was driving her to the edge.

'Oh Archons,' she begged, 'Help me figure out who this person is!'

She just knew that this was a peek into a future she had dreamt of her whole life, and she was willing to claim it the moment she woke up.

╭ ◜ ୨୧ ◝ ╮