Chapter 1 (Intro)

A/N need to read: If you are just starting this story then I am going to warn you that I originally had Kaden named Lucas until I realized that it was really easily confused with Luca. So if you ever see the name 'Lucas'' it most likely is suppose to say Kaden or I forgot to put the apostrophe when I write Luca's name when talking about his possesion.
*******

Each night I am woken by the same nightmare. One minute I am in the park with my family, then in a sterile white room, and then I wake with the memory of smoke in my lungs and the warm sticky feel of blood on my leg.

Today my 15 year old sister Lennon, 12 year old sister Maisy, 9 year old brother Peter, and I are moving from Senoia, Georgia to Dillon, Montana. While the kids will go to a nearby public school I will be going to college at the the University of Montana Western and working to pay the bills. I already found a couple of jobs and a house for us to live in.

I'm not sure how well the kids are taking the move, I just hope they won't be to angry about leaving their friends behind.

Once the last box is put in the truck and the kids say goodbye to their friends, we head out.
It is a 31 hour drive to Montana so we left early this morning in hopes that we will get there at sometime around lunch tomorrow. As we drive Lennon and Maisy sing along with the radio while Peter watches a movie. Eventually we have stop at a motel- I have never liked driving at night, but now I especially hate it. Then the next morning we wake up and get on the road again.

By the time we get to our new home all the kids have fallen asleep. I park the car and just sit for awhile. Finally I take a deep breath, then I wake up the kids and we head inside. And so our new lives begin.

___________________
Hope you enjoyed. I will try to write more soon