~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡Chapter 2♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

"So, what will it be for you?" They asked with an unsettling smile.

"Ummmm..."

"Oh right! You probably don't know what drinks we serve here." I bob my head slightly, they spin around looking through drawers that are hidden behind the bar.

"Here is a child's menu for the child!" They hands me a black board made of leather, the paper is cream coloured and the drinks are written in golden ink. My eyes scanned through the selection of drinks, until I settled on one.

"I'll have the 'Bloody Rose'?" I asked about an oddly named drink. I looked down to check the ingredients again, strawberry, watermelon and raspberry juice mixed together with a tablespoon of sugar in a lemon shaker.

They nod their head. I turn to my right and see Chubby shuffling cards as she makes conversation with Sash leaving me to discuss with the bartender.

"So..." I started still unsure of what to say.

"So?"

"So what's your favourite colour?"

"..." They pause and stare at me for a while before bursting with laughter, clutching her stomach with one hand whilst the other is holding onto the countertop for support.

"What's so funny?" I say, slightly annoyed by their random burst of laughter.

"Oh geez, I-I'm sorry that was just the last thing, I expected you to say!" They say in between laughs. I roll my eyes when their laughter finally dies down, they ask.

"Does the comedian have a name?"

"Why is everyone asking for my name?"

"We like to know the names of our guests."

"My name is Miracle."

"Jaza, I'm Everfall's Casino's best bartender and only bartender, so that automatically makes me the best!"

"I'm sure it does." I mutter under my breath.

"Wat?" The bartender asks tilting their head to the side

"Nothing!" I quickly reply they look at me strangely before turning around and grabbing a glass and filling it with my drink. They slide it over to me, I take a sip, my eyes instantly light up 'This is soooo good' I think to myself as I unconsciously start drinking faster.

"Woah slow down there tiger! I know my beverages are that good but I don't want to see them resurface" Jaza says with a slight laugh. Sash and Chubby look over at them.

"Jaza don't make that kind of commentary whilst someone is drinking." Sash says with a slightly disgusted face.

"Yeah because right now I'm glad I decided not to get a drink." Chubby adds on putting away her cards. I finally finished slamming down the glass on the table.

"Please avoid breaking property." A monotone voice said and one that I did not recognise.

Though this time I didn't have to turn around as they walked into the bar area and pulled out a small notepad. I got a look at the person. They were tall, at least 6'3, long light pink hair, amber coloured eyes and patches of their skin were... green?

"It's rude to stare." They said, staring down at me with an emotionless expression.

"Miracle is an observer Rainbow, so she'll be staring a lot!" Sash chimes in.

"Miracle, what kind of a name is that?" Rainbow says in a questioning tone.

"What kind of a name is Rainbow?" I retorted.