~~~~~~~~~~~♔Chapter 29♔~~~~~~~~~~~

♧Rainbow's: POV♧

What a sight to see a beat up and bloodied Chubby, a scratched up and equally bloody Jaza and finally a half awake goat just as beat up as the other two. Their clothes are definitely getting burned after this. Currently the three of them are sat on Sash's leather couch, Chip is sat in front of them on a small wooden stool staring at them intensely. I couldn't tell if he was mad at them specifically or due to the mission's results or because the Casino had to be evacuated. It was definitely going to make headlines... So much for the perfect reputation, we'll have to regain it... again. Sash and I awkwardly stood near the door exchanging glances waiting for something, anything to happen.

"You mind explaining to me what happened?" we all jumped in place, Chip's voice had just cut through the silence and taking into consideration his tone of voice he was more then pissed. I say two seconds away from breaking someone's arm if he doesn't get an answer.

Jaza, Chubby and Miracle all looked at one another expectantly, all of them seemed to have realised that neither of them were going to answer.

"Okay clearly you're not going to speak. Let me phrase this a different way then, explain to me what happened or else someone is walking out of this room with more injuries." With that threat attached to his words Jaza and Chubby immediately broke shouting and trying to explain what happened. The only problem is that it came out as garbled nonsense, I couldn't believe what I was hearing because I couldn't understand a single word being said.

"One at a time!" Chip's voice rang across the room.

"Chubby nearly shot me!" Jaza exclaimed, pointing an accusatory finger at her.

"For the last bloody time I didn't mean to! Did you see how much fog there was? You seriously need to rework your jacked up smoke bomb! It's messing with my accuracy." Chubby proclaimed back.

"You can blame all you want on the fog but the fact that you missed a guy who was literally in front of you–!"

"I WAS PRACTICALLY BLIND!" Chubby yelled out, wings flared out, both of them got up and faced one another.

Jaza pointed at Chubby exclaiming, "NOT MY DAMN PROBLEM! I DID MY JOB WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOURS?!"

Things were getting heated and quickly too...

"ENOUGH!" Chip pushed the two back down on the couch,

They kept sending each other death glares, "I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour in my casino." his voice had gotten dark, eyes narrow, he was almost snarling like a dog wouldn't surprise me though. After all at times he can act like a total bitc–

"That's not what's important right now. Did you or did you not get our target?" Chip massaged his temples, I was starting to get a headache as well with all the commotion.

It went quiet and Chubby and Jaza looked at one another, not in a 'I'm going to strangle you at any minute' look more like a 'what do we say?' look.

What were they not saying?

Finally, Jaza spoke, "No..."

"No, what?" Chip gritted his teeth.

"No, we didn't get him." Jaza looked away.

"Great! All of this and you didn't even get the target?!" Chip was losing his cool and fast.

"God, no, we didn't get him because she did." Chubby proclaimed and pointed to the quietest member of the couch trio, the little meek goat who shook at the slightest of threats.

All eyes turned to her... Miracle.

"What do you mean she did?" Chip asked, not even hiding his confusion.