~~~~~~~~~~~♡Chapter 18♡~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

Rainbow led me through the bright red halls each step is one closer to probably getting yelled at by Chip or Chubby, probably both to be honest. It should probably be my biggest concern but my mind seems to be more preoccupied with the conversation I had with Rainbow a few minutes ago.

Rainbow pushes open a grand double door carefully crafted from spruce and dark oak. The music now in full blast, lights blaring, the smell of alcohol dancing through the air and cries of joy, sadness and anger coursing through the busy casino. Waiters are dashing around in a frenzy, wondering if Rainbow looks the same when they're working.

As I'm being guided through the labyrinth of humans in the far corner of the room in a nice looking booth I can't seem to see the so-called 'special guest' due to Chip, Chubby, Jaza and Sash's back blocking the view.

I started walking behind Rainbow until they grabbed my shoulder and pushed me forward so I would be standing next to them. Just before we reach them Rainbow bends down and whispers into my ear "Don't say anything." They stand back up straight and tap Chubby on the shoulder. She turns around and looks up before her eyes dart to me. A small glare was sent my way before returning to a neutral expression.

She turns ever so slightly towards Sash tugging on her waistcoat and gives a small tilt backwards with her head, Sash gives a small nod back and both part ways making room for us.

"Ah Rainbow, Miracle, I'm so glad you could finally join us." My eyes land on Chip but slowly move to the figure next to him.

A tall woman with light orange- tentacle hair? Tan skin and piercing navy blue eyes. She's wearing a white button up one sleeve rolled up showing off a tattoo of a squid with an 'A' in the middle. Navy blue pants with black suspenders, brown boots and a royal blue tie.

I suddenly feel Rainbow go tense beside me but I simply shrug it off.

"Good evening to you all." The tall woman speaks her voice low and monotone, she didn't exactly come off very... friendly. Giving me very Rainbow-esque vibes. Her arms were crossed across her chest

"Team this is Sora, she's the owner of Atlantis Casino!" Silence... "Right, you should probably introduce yourselves!"

"Let's skip the pleasantries, I'm here for a reason."

'Still serious as ever, loosen up a little Sora! Have fun, if you're worried I'll put a bullet through your head you can throw that thought out of the window cause why would I even make that comment?"

"And you're still as eccentric and excitable as ever. You need to learn to calm down, how many drinks have you had tonight already?"

"Three! But that doesn't matter right now!"

"It does."

"I said it doesn't and you're in my casino henceforth my casino rules."

"God you are such a child." Sora rolls her eyes.

"And you have a stick up you a-" Sash softly kicks Chip's foot in a 'shut up you idiot' sort of way. Chip coughs "Ahem, right yeah anyway, um, why did you want to come here?"

"To announce something to you."

"Which would be-?"

"Maybe stop talking and I'll tell you." Sora picks up her wine glass, the ruby red liquid swirling around the glass before going down her throat. "I have come here to announce you that there'll be a competition this year-"

"Obviously it's held every year!" Sora smacks the back of Chip's head.

"Would you please let me speak!" She clears her throat "The competition this year casinos will be hopping from region to region." Chips eyebrows raise at this news a slight look of shock displayed on them.