~~~~~~~~~~~♢Chapter 19♢~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

I weaved my way through the crowds of drunken patreons, and more and more entered the casino. I glanced at the clock and it's nearing 9:00 pm. This man thought I needed to go to sleep. I took a free 8 hour nap! I think I can stay awake for a few more hours, if anything he's the one who needs to sleep. I wouldn't have guessed he's a lightweight though.

Now where the hell are they?! I did not sign up for drunk sitting duty, then again, I didn't even sign up to be here in the first place. I was getting lost in my frustrated thoughts, I saw a flicker of fire, the same one that belongs at the end of a certain demon. I gathered all my strength and kept a steady grip on Chip and made my way to her, every step I took though she also seemed to take one, did she know I was trying to pass the drunken burden onto her?

I saw her about to turn the corner of another table, likely complementing guests and giving flirty remarks. I quickened my pace a bit and managed to grab the hem of her vest and tugged on it.

Her movements came to a halt as she turned around first, her face being one of confusion, until she fully assessed the situation and her expression morphed into one of 'Oh gods not this again' She let out an annoyed groan.

She grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards her, his immediate drunken reaction was to try and apply all his body weight onto her. I pulled him back slightly so as to avoid her getting crushed and get toppled by him, she adjusted him to be slouching on her back though the height difference wasn't helping.

"Thanks for uhh dragging him around for a bit, when he's drunk he goes into this weird half happy sleepy state."

"No problem, just please never leave him with me when he's like this."

"Right, if this were to ever occur again just sit him down and then find one of us. Preferably Rainbow they're taller than him even if it is by a few it definitely helps dragging him around."

"Will do captain!" I give a mock salute.

She turns around ready to drag him up the stairs and to his room, when she turns back around.

"Also go ask Jaza for something to eat and drink cause you haven't had lunch the least you could do is have dinner."

"Okay after that what do I do? Do I go to bed?"

"What are you five? You can just relax, read, write. I don't know. Just sleep when you finally feel tired, the latest I recommend you can stay awake is 1am cause you did take an 8 hour nap."

"Ye ma'am." She bids me goodnight and sets off in a quest to put the drunken Chip to bed.

I find my way to the bar, manoeuvring around waiters to avoid tripping them.

♤Sash's: POV♤

I was dragging Chip's unconscious body with me through the casino. The tricky part was going to be the stairs but I'll be fine... probably. I glanced back for a second to see if I was lucky enough to see Rainbow or Chubby passing by so I could call for help carrying him up the stairs. Though it seems that the universe sent me a clear sign that today I was gonna carry this man up the stairs, lucky me.

I start making my way up the stairs, halfway up I feel Chip stir slightly followed by a sudden decrease in weight.

"Feel sober enough to walk up?"

He slurred "Yup!" I let out a sigh and grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulder.

"Is this your crappy way of flirting?" His every word slurred, he honestly sounded like he was about to pass out on these stairs.