~~~~~~~~~~~♤Chapter 25♤~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

My eyes darted from rack to rack, weapons of all shapes and sizes decorated the cold stone walls. Overall the room was much more monochrome, barely any coloured compared to the rest of the building.

I glanced over at Chubby who was sifting through gun racks stopping at the pistols and seemingly examining them. J was just leaning against a corner in the room tossing a small round object up and down.

"What's that?" I shuffle closer to them to try and get a better look at it.

"This little thing?" They hold it between their thumb and index finger, I nod my head slightly taking in every tiny detail. "This my friend, is a K.O bead."

"K.O bead?"

"Mhm, small trinket I made incase of emergencies. Always carry one or two with me but I rarely get to use them. Which is a shame if I'm being honest."

"So what exactly do they do?"

"This tiny thing has enough sleeping gas to knock someone out in a second."

"What's in the gas to cause such a powerful effect?"

"Well that would be a secret." They gave me a small wink.

"..."

"..."

"You don't actually know do you?"

"Nope! I should consider that I have a degree in biology and could technically find out what's in it. Chip just gave me some and said make something with it. I won't bore you with the actual making process though."

"Wait a minute, you're telling me that he gave you a dangerous sleep chemical without saying anything about it and just told you to make a potential weapon out of it."

"Yep."

"He's crazy."

"No shit sherlock."

"Okay ignoring the red flags, overall that sounds extremely useful, why only use it for emergencies?"

"As I said this stuff is strong, it would knock us out too unless we're equipped with gas masks. Chip also says it would make the missions too easy and the sick bastard says it would ruin the fun in watching them writhe in pain and the look of terror in their eyes."

"Okay... But still why not knock them out bring them back and as sickly it is torture them here."

"Because if we kill them in an alleyway, then whoever will find the body will understand our message."

"Are the both of you ready?" Chubby suddenly interrupts the gun strapped to her back, Jaza and I nod our heads and she leads us to a corner in the room with a secret winding staircase. How many more surprises does this place have?

"Why are we taking this staircase?" I ask.

"Are you that dense?" Chubby snaps back "We can't just carry around weaponry in the building, our target could see us and the plan would be ruined."

"Right..."

We arrive at the rooftop where Chubby places the gun at a small spot with a table and two chairs, small potted plants surrounding it and fairy lights that are turned off.

"Okay I'll go over the plan again cause I don't want you, goat, to screw it up."

I grew slightly annoyed at the remark but chose to say nothing about it.

"We all get into position. I'll be at the reception where once I see him I'll connect to you. Miracle then your job is to lead him towards the bar and convince him to get a drink. Jaza will then spike it, giving him a little something so that he has the social awareness of a fly, then you will entertain him for a while and finish off by leading him out of the building and to the designated spot. When Jaza sees you leave they'll contact me and I'll go get my pistols. Finally we all meet up and do the deed, any questions."