~~~~~~~~~~~♡Chapter 26♡~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

What the fuck am I supposed to do.

I sifted my way through the crowd, the place seemed to be a lot more packed tonight. Finally I spotted the target and that was when a second realisation hit me. I don't know his name. Welp this plan is going to shit and it's been only 1 maybe 2 minutes since it started?

'I'll just bump into him.' I thought to myself then he'll say watch it and then I'll apologise by getting him a drink! Then Jaza will play their role! Boom, easy!

So I did just that and pushed through the crowd a bit more, stumbled out and got the attention of our target.

"Hey, watch it kid." He spat out,

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir! Please let me offer you a drink!"

"No thanks, just get out of my sight."

Well shit, that wasn't supposed to happen, I'll just push a bit more!

"I insist! My boss would hate to find out that I disturbed a guest."

He seemed pensive weighing his options, he looked at me and glanced around as all the tables were packed and all games had already begun.

He spat out a "Fine." And I oh so nicely guided him to the bar.

I switched my ear piece to Jaza's line and turned it on.

"So sir, do you come here often?"

"Course I do, for an employee here you're quite oblivious! You're fresh meat aren't you?"

"Pardon?!" I had never been referred to as 'meat' before

"Jeez, calm down won't ya, it's an expression, idiot..." Despite muttering that last part I still heard it and would've showed him my foot followed by the door.

We sat down at the bar and pulled out a few dollars that Jaza had given me for an emergency.

"Mr.Lux I didn't think I would see you so soon! You only came like what three, two, one day ago?"

"Two" He muttered he went rigid and tensed up. I was confused by his sudden action, his eyes were looking everywhere except for Jaza. I turned to look at J and they had this crazy look in their eyes, they were wide open. Ah, so, that's why he's uncomfortable.

"Well then what can I get for you? I'm assuming you didn't just choose to come sit down at the bar."

"I wouldn't be if it weren't for your shithead of a new worker bumping into me and insisting to buy me a drink. As for the drink itself, I'll have a whisky on the rocks."

"One whisky on the rocks coming right up." Jaza turned around and started to shuffle through things prepping this asshat's drink.

"So, Mr.Lux was it?"

"Yeah, what's it to ya?" I tried my best to not smack him in the face, fucking dickhead.

"As a newbie I think it's my job to find out more about one of our best guests."

"There's nothing to find out, kid, so beat it." I so want to choke him with a rope.

"How often do you come here?"

He slams his hands against the counter making a bang noise echo through the casino "I said beat it, you son of a bi–"

"Here's your drink, sir. I suggest you speak more kindly or I will have someone escort you out" Jaza interrupted, shaking their head briefly in their mock disappointment, sparing me from his insults.

Well that shut him up.

"Miracle, get behind here and wipe some glasses whilst you are in the area." J said not taking their eyes off Mr.Lux, gesturing vaguely to the trap door to get into the bar.

Jaza gestured towards a small panel hidden by a small sink cosily sitting at the corner of the bar. I shuffled towards it, grabbing a nearby rag and proceeded to wipe glasses as Jaza instructed, not the most ideal thing to do but it's better than listening to that hobo spit terrible insults.

Jaza made conversation with him instead, its moments like these where I truly realise how long they've been doing this for and how normal it has become for them. I hear a glass slam down on the bar counter followed by "I'm done wasting my time here, now if you'll excuse me, I've got games to win." Mr.Lux's gruff voice stated, his annoyance was clear as day and so was his arrogance and uncalled for attitude.

"Of course, we'll see you around, Mr.Lux." J gave him a sickly smirk, one that could rock anyone to their core. He quickly got up and proceeded to walk away. Jaza then turned to me and motioned for me to follow him, I gave a quick nod and sprinted out of the bar.

I tracked him down and observed him from afar. Jaza had told me that in about an hour or so the drug should take effect and we'll be able to execute the plan fully from there.

An hour or so later I was fiddling with one of my shirt's loose threads, when I looked screech I immediately looked up to see Mr.Lux in a drunken state, his face a pale shade of green. I smirk knowing that he looked like a fool stumbling around the casino in front of a crowd of people.

I approach him and try my best to repress my smirk "Mr.Lux! You look sickly." I loop my arm in his " Here let me take you outside for a breath of fresh air." He giggled, or at least I think he did. His voice kinda made it hard to decipher.

He kept stumbling around and taking into consideration the significant height difference between us, let's just say my back was probably gonna ache by tomorrow. Aside from back pains the plan was actually working!

I walked past the reception desk the front door centimetres away from me, out of the corner of my eye I could see Chubby leave her current post to go and prep her weaponry. Would it be wrong to say I started getting excited? This rush of adrenaline hit me out of nowhere and my past worries seemed to vanish into thin air.

With one hand I pushed the revolving doors and suddenly found myself outside, with a drunken man who was giggling at nothing but the crisp night air. This was the first time in two days I had stepped outside this casino, to say it felt refreshing, freeing even would be a major understatement.

Time to get this mission over with.

✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦