~~~~~~~~~~~♢Chapter 11♢~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤Sash's: POV♤

"I was wondering when you were gonna stop by. So, what do you wanna ask me?" Of course he knew we would be up to something now comes the part where I debate with myself whether to talk with him in the presence of Rainbow and Miracle or have a one on one.

I had to make my choice quickly because we were all just standing there awkwardly, I glanced over at Rainbow who seems to be calm 'typical' and Miracle looks hesitant, standing behind Rainbow but not fully either. I decided to go solo, there was a higher chance of convincing him if we were alone.

I move towards the door and from the corner of my eye I can see Miracle and Rainbow look at me, Rainbow gives a small almost unnoticeable nod, meanwhile Miracle has slight concern painted on her face. With that I close the door behind me leaving me alone with Chip.

"Oh Sashie, missed me that much you already wanted alone time?" Chip says as he gets up from his chair slowly making his way towards me.

I crossed my arms and put a stern look on my face, he wasn't going to make this easy.

"Let's cut to the chase Chip." I say my voice showing no emotion.

"Nah, let's dance around it before we actually discuss anything."

"This isn't the time for one of your games."

"Oh come on, you're no fun." He stops a metre away from me with a fake hurt look on his face, a hand placed over his heart.

"I know I'm not, I'm here to ask you something."

"Well, now you're just stating the obvious, darling."

"Chip." I say more aggressively, if there is one thing that he does that I can't stand and that's when he skips around an issue until it's forgotten or until he suddenly flips the table and ends up having me do something for him.

"Why don't we sit down, have a drink while we discuss?"

"No, standing is fine and it's literally 10am."

"Very well then, so what is it exactly you want?"

"Finally I would like to dis-"

"Ah! I just remembered something. Can you go ask Rainbow if they could collect my clothes and deliver them to my room. We have an important guest that is coming tonight and I would like to greet and spend time with them personally so tha-"

"Chip!" I shout out and he looks down at me, his eyes slightly widen, not expecting me to shout. I started to half regret it because now it just brought a painful silence. Though no one moved or dared to speak.

So I took the opportunity to actually ask, considering it was the whole reason I was dragged away from my work.

"I thought about having Miracle work at reception during the day, whilst Chubby will work in the evening, Chubby will give a two minute briefing on what to do and how to act at the reception under me and Rainbow's supervision. I wanted to ask you if that was possible."

Once again silence, until Chip pipes up.

"Well, that was something wasn't it? But I do think I did say that Miracle was working with Chubby today. Besides, I can't have my little pawns fighting against each other then I don't have an army at all!"

I walk up to him, whilst he looks at me confused. I suddenly grab his tie and pull him down to my eye level.

"Then let me rephrase. I am not here to ask you if you could do this, I'm demanding that you do."

"I'm starting to think you're forgetting who's in charge." His eyes grew dark, so I tried matching his expression. After a solid minute he speaks again, his voice now soft almost barely above a whisper.

"Sash, are you okay?" I am suddenly taken aback and let go of his tie.

"H-Huh? What are you talking about now, don't shift the conversation!"

"Darling, did you have another nightmare..."

"Don't" I grit through my teeth.

"About..."

"Don't" I start to raise my voice a bit more.

"The incident..."

I didn't say anything, my mouth suddenly glued shut, no words coming out. We stayed still for who knows how long it felt like time was slowing down, as thoughts about 'The incident' came flowing back to me.

"Darling..." Chip's voice cut through the silence as his hand reached out to cup my cheek but I slapped it away.

"I came here to request something from you. So make your choice and announce it to them because I'm going back to work." My voice was cold and distant, I needed to get out before I started crying. I didn't want the others to hear me pour my heart out.

I spun on my heel and grabbed the doorknob throwing the door wide open. I saw Miracle jump and Rainbow's head snap towards me. I didn't waste any time and walked away and towards my office.

☆Miracle's: POV☆

I hear the door burst open to reveal Sash, who didn't say anything and walked away. Standing a little bit further away from the doorway stood Chip, his hand slightly reached out. He looked to be in shock, so judging from that something went wrong in there. I glance over at Rainbow who looks at me equally confused and I see a hint of concern in their eyes.

After a minute of just standing there in silence, Chip retracts his hand to his side and walks through the doorway towards Rainbow and I.

"I've decided that Rainbow will supervise you as Chubby teaches you how to act at the reception, for the following week you will work at the reception during the day and Chubby will take over in the evening." He takes a deep breath.

"There is a catch though, before Chubby takes over at night, you two will spend an hour together. We're a team, and you'll learn to cooperate with each other, or there will be consequences." Chip speaks his voice flat.

To be honest, I don't really care about that right. All I heard was that I don't have to spend as much time with Ms 'I will wear your skin as a suit'.

Chip turns around and shuts his door behind him. I looked up at Rainbow and gave them a small thumbs up and smile. They stared back at me and gave a single thumbs up.

"Well we got lucky huh?"

Rainbow hums in response still having those concerned glints in their eyes.

"What do you think happened there?" I asked bluntly.

"Nothing good."

"You think they got into an argument."

"That would make sense, all I know is whatever they talked about got Sash in a bad mood."

"She was already kinda in one this morning."

"Then whatever they talked about made it worse."

We walk in slight silence, both of us thinking quietly to ourselves of what possibly could have happened in there.

"I'll go check on her."

I bob my head in response, still wondering what the hell happened. Either way Rainbow and I finally came to a stop, arriving at the reception and waiting for us was none other than the demon disguised as an angel.

.

.

.

.

.

Chubby.

༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺༻