~~~~~~~~~~~♕Chapter 14♕~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

"Oh you're awake" My head shot towards the sound of her voice.

She was looking at me with a calm yet sleepy face, her hair was let down from her normal messy ponytail, instead it now sat in a blond clump.

"Good morning." I smile sheepishly, meanwhile her face contorts into one of confusion.

"It's 6pm." She calmly says turning back to her papers and writing something down on them.

"WHAT?!"

"Quit yelling otherwise Rainbow will burst into the room in a panic."

"Rainbow can panic?"

"Shocker, right?"

"So back to the fact that it's 6pm-"

"6:13pm to be exact."

"Let's not get into the specifics. My brain can't handle all of that right now. So if it is 6pm now... At what time did I fall asleep?"

"At around 10:00am" Sash got up from her seat and grabbed a mug that was previously sitting on the desk and took a sip out of it.

"So I've been asleep for..." I start counting on my fingers before a new voice cuts in and finishes my sentence for me.

"8 hours." Thankfully I didn't have to turn around as the person walked into my line of sight.

And to my utmost delight it was none other then-

"Chubby, what are you doing in here?" Sash ponders, annoyance lingering slightly in her tone.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm checking up on the weakling after I heard she passed out" Chubby responds but is slapped on the back of her head.

"Hey what the fuck was that for?!" She turns to Sash angrily whilst holding a hand against the spot where she had been struck.

"You know exactly what that was for." She responded casually making her way over to me, meanwhile I could hear Chubby mumbling angry and incoherent sentences.

"Are you feeling better kid?"

"Yeah I guess, I just had a really weird dream."

"Oh?"

"It doesn't matter though."

"You sure? We can talk about it if you'd like."

"I might but not whilst she is in the room." I whisper the last half of my sentence and my eyes motion towards Chubby's direction. Her eyes trail over to that direction and hold her gaze there for a few seconds before reverting her attention back to me.

"Chubby!" She suddenly calls out, making me jump slightly from the sudden change in volume.

"What is it now?" Chubby groans in annoyance, rolling her head back.

"Can you please go away?"

"WHAT, WHY?!"

"Quit yapping will you?!" Sash clears her throat "Just exit I'll talk to you alone later..."

Chubby stands there for a couple of seconds, her eyes flicking back and forth between me and Sash. I looked over at Sash who held her calm and yet slightly annoyed gaze on her. Chubby lets out an angry sigh and mutters something under her breath although I couldn't make out what she was saying. Floppy goat ears don't really help in these situations.

I hear her feet dragging across the ground purposefully taking longer to get out of the room. She slowly opened the door, it made a long and painful creaking sound. I glanced back over at Sash to see her expression, a small tired and cold glare settling on her face. Though Chubby didn't seem to care and continued her charade.