~~~~~~~~~~~~♢Chapter 3♢~~~~~~~~~~~~

♔Third Person: POV♔

Chubby sweeps a deck of cards over the table, the design on the back shows stacks of poker chips surrounded by the five flowers, and an intricate gold border frames them.

"Alright, I'll deal." Chubby speaks, she shuffles the cards dramatically, holding them up and letting them fly into a stack. She turns to her left, holding out the cards to Chip - the man with the light brown hair.

"Cut."

Chip taps the stack of cards with his finger, a relaxed smile on his face.

Chubby starts to deal, swiftly throwing one card to each player until everyone has five cards.

"Check your cards, see if you want to change."

☆Miracle's: POV☆

I reveal my hand under the table, Chip gives me a confused expression.

I looked down to a mismatch of cards, only a ten pair present - one of the lowest sets if I wanted to win here.

I try my best to suppress a sigh and slide the ten pair up my sleeve before tucking the cards under my leg.

"I've been dealt three?"

"What?" Chubby looks up bewildered, eyeing my cards.

"I knew your fancy dealing technique was gonna backfire, re-deal!" Jaza snickers as Chip and Sash joins them.

Chubby sighs and collects the cards, grumbling when she shuffles and deals again - this time she deliberately places the five cards out slowly.

"Thanks." I mumble.

I unveil the cards below the table again,

Yes!

A pair of kings and a ten smile between a random three and queen.

A Full house.

Also pure luck.

Slowly and carefully as everyone else studies their cards I slide the three and queen up my sleeve, holding a breath before slipping them beneath my leg and extracting the 10 pair and adding it to my hand.

"Anyone need to change?" Chubby asks.

Chip nods and changes one, Sash swapped for three ( surprisingly) Jaza changed two and when it's my turn I nod no.

Chubby and Rainbow change their cards, and the betting begins.

"Everyone throws in one for the pot." Chubby says as she tosses a white chip, I follow suit.

"Alright Chippy, bet." Chubby nods, bobbing her head towards the table that's scattered with six white chips.

Chip shifts up in his seat happily and puts in a blue chip.

"Raising the stakes that quickly, huh."Chubby grins, Chip winks in response.

Sash smiles slyly as she puts in two blue chips.

Jaza folds immediately - one down, four more to go.

I toss in three blue chips of my own.

"Confident are we kiddo?" Sash smirks.

I try my best not to flush - I had a good hand, possibly the best one on the table, but I had also cheated.

But....they didn't need to know that.

Dang it, was I going to get my hidden cards back into the deck?

Rainbow matches my bet - their poker face barely allowing a glimpse of what their cards may be.