~~~~~~~~~~~♧Chapter 20♧~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Miracle's: POV☆

Dark, everything is dark. Everything is dark but so soft and warm at the same time, why is it so dark? I can hear something... voices. They're so faint so far away, and then they begin to grow louder, muffled voices overlapping each other.

My eyes slowly flutter open, I look around the room but it's pitch black. Curtains are probably closed, that's why it's so dark. I sit up in bed and stretch my limbs until I can hear a satisfying pop. I turn so that my legs are dangling off the side of the bed, and then promptly get up as I try navigating my way through the dark to turn on the lights.

Then I felt my hoof come in contact with an object and promptly trip face first into the ground. Probably should've folded my clothes and put them away last night, I got up and dust myself off and turned the lights on.

Then I proceeded to get blinded by this new source of light, next I'm gonna get stabbed in the guts. I picked up my clothes which were previously scattered all over the ground and went to get changed.

After finishing my morning routine I then headed out to the main area, I arrived at the staircase and slid down the railing. Then I lost balance and then flew off and crashed into a chair which punched me in the gut which objectively is better than getting stabbed.

As I am sprawled out on the carpeted floor I decide to reflect on my recent life choices whilst footsteps can be heard approaching me in the distance.

"You tried sliding down the railing too?"

"Morning Jaza." I rolled over to see them looking down at me with an expression which was a mix of amusement and concern.

"Morning Lord Chair Wrestler."

"Lord Chair Wrestler, no offence but i've heard more clever nicknames"

"Listen it's still early in the morning and I haven't had my tea yet, the creativity department isn't fully awake yet." They chuckle at their own joke and knock their hand against their head. Their other hand reaches out to help me up.

I'm about to take it when Chubby's words float around my mind, do I really need help for the easiest things like getting up.

"Um, are you planning to just lay there all day cause news flash you have reception duty this morning, plus you need to eat breakfast too." Jaza says snapping me out of my thoughts, I quickly scramble to get up and dust off my clothes.

Jaza retracts their hand and starts making their way towards the bar.

"So what's for breakfast J?"

"J?"

"Yeah, J, that will be my nickname for you from now on and no you do not get a say in this."

"Okay then, and to answer your question, pancakes."

Sudden excitement shoots through my body "Really?!"

Jaza is taken aback from my sudden outburst and quickly shushes me.

"People are still sleeping you know? Quit being so loud."

"Sorry, sorry, it's just that I haven't had pancakes since well.. Forever." My mouth starts to water at the thought of those golden fluffy delights, and I can practically already taste them.

"Did your parents deprive you of pancakes or something?" Jaza says laughing slightly.

I freeze up at the comment.

♢Jaza's: POV♢

I look over at Miracle who suddenly froze up, she stopped dead in her tracks and I can hear her mumble something.