11. So Flustered

Sailor Kate -

No sleep. It wasn't even cause of reading. Last night his hand was literally around my throat and then tangled in my hair.

I mean he doesn't know but those were my real first kisses cause the pecks in grade school never counted.

My lips were bright red still and I was excited to go to the beach.

I think we meet there in an hour?

I heard a knock on my door and went to open it.

There was a small white box with a red ribbon on my mat so I brought it inside.

I opened the cute box and it had three books with an envelope on the top.

I took out the card inside.

I totally remembered you don't have my number so here it is...
I hope maybe you can bring People We Meet On Vacation because I bought a copy for myself to read too.
Text me doll.
xo Jessie Cross

Adorable or what?

I put the number in my phone and called him instead.

"I'm hoping this is a very specific person." He said and I laughed.

"I'm hoping that to be me." I smiled.

"It's you, the beach is in like an hour so I'm coming to take you because I don't wanna be in a car with those idiots and I don't want you to either. Thanks bye babe." He hung up so fast.

Well then.

I went to the bathroom and put my hair in a singular French braid, looking through some swim suits.

I heard a knock and opened the door seeing Jessie

"Hi come in sorry I have to find a coverup." I smiled and he walked in, taking off his muscle shirt and handing it to me.

"It'll only co-" my eyes have been blessed.

His pecks were defined and lined with tattoos matching his arms and hands, his abs were carved evenly and his trunks hung low on his waist giving me an amazing view of his V-Line.

"What?" He walked closer to me and I looked up at his smug face. I put my hands on his bare chest hen he got really close to me.

"What?" He repeated.

"N-nothing." I shook my head.

"Mmhm." He smiled putting his arm around my waist and the other played with my braid.

He tipped my head to the side and put his mouth by my ear.

"You look so fucking good." He kissed behind my ear and I got the chills even though I was eloped by his warm body.

"Put on my shirt, let's go." He kissed my cheek and backed up leaving me shy and the urge to just run to my room was strong.

I put on the shirt and left with him, bringing my bag that had a towel and book with my keys and phone.

Through the whole drive he kept his hand on my bare thigh making my body heat.

"So flustered." He squeezed my thigh twice.

"Mmhm." I hummed and he just chuckled.