27. Contempt

Jessie Cross -

I won. I slowed down during a turn I thought was sharp and I still won.

I hid a smile as I shook my opponents hand and collected my cash. The books I could buy her.

I looked around and found the trunk of my normal car open seeing Owen holding Sailors head and Ro, her legs as she slept.

I walked back and Ro smiled.

"I saw that break man why'd you do that you never do?" Owen asked.

"I promised myself if anything was too risky I'd break. Money and life are starting to separate a bit. Still won." I winked and looked down, pressing a kiss to my sleeping beauty's forehead.

"We'll grab the car if you want her." Ro offered.

"You're amazing thanks." I patted their backs as I held my Sailor bridal style.

"Good job baby." She whispered and patted my chest.

I have never smiled so hard.

"Wanna go to a pretty spot and cuddle?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed lightly.

I placed her in the passenger, closing the trunk and getting in on my side.

I put my elbow on the arm rest and she looped her arms through mine, lying her head onto me.

"I can't wait to kiss you when we get there." I whispered and kissed her hair.

"I love you." She mumbled and I sighed, unable to shake the amount of love I felt for Sailor in this very moment.

I felt tears prickle my eyes and I haven't cried in a good while, sorrow yea but my eyes stung with the salty tears.

I pulled up, put down all the windows and some music before standing and going to the passenger seat.

She walked out slowly and groggy as I got in and out the chair back all the way, letting her lay on top of me.

Her hand went up my shirt and scratched at my skin underneath.

I tipped her chin up and she opened her eyes lightly letting me see the now amber tint they carried.

"Fuck I'm so in love with you." I looked between her forehead and defined nose to her pink, plump lips and soft Cupid's bow.

I couldn't find a single flaw on her tanned skin.

She grinned as I just stared at her and the way she looked at me was filled with kindness and utter adoration.

I tipped my head down and claimed her lips in a soft kiss. She moved up on me and tangled one of her hands in my hair, deepening the kiss letting me feel her tongue on mine.

I swear I could nearly cry with the tightening in my chest.

I knew I loved her but lately it's been so much more intense. This woman was created for me, she was mine. My eternity. My babydoll.

She didn't let me go as I sucked her bottom lip and her hand slid down to my neck before she pulled back and looked at me with a flushed face and bright red cheeks.

Her lips were full and swollen from me.

"You're perfect you know that?" I asked, running my hand along her back.

"That's a strong word Jess." She chuckled.

"I'm aware doll." I hugged her tightly to me.

"You're heart is racing." She mumbled.

"You do that to me." I said and she pressed her wrist to my lips, I felt the pulse underneath going as quick as mine.

I grabbed her wrist before she pulled it away and rubbed my lips against the soft skin.

She smiled and set her head onto my chest.

I watched as her eyes fluttered and she eventually fell back asleep.

I smelt her hair before pressing a kiss to her head and sighing completely contempt with the way I felt for Sailor.