25. -Tillie Cole

Jessie Cross -

"You should start one of your books." I suggested throwing her off.

"What?" She looked at me with her hazel eyes.

"Read a new book." I said and she grabbed one from under her bed.

I grabbed her shoulders and directed her to her bed, pushing her body over to bend and lean on it.

"Read." I pressed my groin to her ass as I lifted her shirt meeting an arched back.

"I can't focus." She said.

"Read to me. Out loud." I smirked pulling down the boxers she wore of mine.

"I-I can't." She said and I slapped her ass.

"Read." I said and she opened her book and started reading the words out loud. I undid my pants and pulled them down causing her body to shiver in arousal.

"Good girl, don't stop." I said and pressed my hardened dick into her heat.

"Fuck." She mumbled between words.

"Keep reading doll. I'm excited for the next part." I joked not actually listening to the words.

Her voice shook and became breathless the harder I fucked her.

"Fuck babydoll keep reading." I groaned.

"I lost my pa- Fuck!" She cried and I loved her profanity that only occurred when I made her feel something.

"Put it down then." I said and gathered her hair, pulling her up and wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Good girl." I kissed her cheek and pounded into her.

"You're so beautiful. I'm so proud of you baby, come on my dick." I said and wrapped my arms around her body as I thrusted a few more times causing a release in her and her to come on me.

"Thank you." She mumbled and I carefully pulled out of her, turning her to face me and kissing her intensely.

"Go pee and I'll grab you water if you want to actually read something." I said and she kissed my cheek, waddling to the bathroom.

I went to her fridge and grabbed a water, pulling out the pack of M&M's Owen gave me.

I figured she'd get them after nearly taunting her to be vocal while I fucked the shit out of her.

I walked back and she was lying in her bed, reading.

"Sit up lovely." I said and she did, her eyes glued to the page.

"What book is that?" I asked.

"A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole." She said and she laid back onto me.

"Chocolate?" I asked and she smiled, placing the book down and she'd feed me one between everyone she'd eat.

"Thank you love." She smiled upside down at me and I kissed her forehead before she returned to reading.

"Sit up a little?" I asked.

She listened and I laid my head on her shoulder as I just played with her boobs.

-

After a few hours her eyes still glued to the paper and I suddenly heard sniffles before she put the now completed book down and cried into her covers.

I frowned as I pulled her up and adjusted her so she was lying on my chest.

"Sweet girl what happened?" I asked, and she sniffled.

She didn't reply as she fisted my shirt and pressed herself closer to me trying to find her comfort.

"Is it a sad book?" I asked.

"Y-yea." She cried and I smiled sadly at how sweet she was.

"I'm sorry." I held her closer.

"I-I didn't expect it." She sniffled and I sat up a bit pulling her face from my chest so I could see it and she looked so heartbroken.

Her nose was red and cheeks were too as her eyes were puffy and glossed over.

"Awe doll it's alright." I kissed her forehead and she kissed me.

"Don't ever leave me please." She whispered against my lips before putting her head back onto my chest.

I hugged her tighter not knowing how to respond. I picked up the book and read the last few chapters as she calmed down and although I wasn't aware of the beginning I understood why it was so heartbreaking.

I looked down and saw her softly snoring with her hand still slightly holding my shirt.

I sighed and scrolled through my phone snapping a few pictures of my sleeping girlfriend, sending them to Owen and Ro.

O- what's the matter?
R- she looks sad
Me- sad book lol
O- poor girl, words are breaking her heart

I sighed, sad for her but the way she was able to feel so intensely about something fictional makes my heart flip and stomach bubble.

Something about dating a bookworm just hits different and I'm nearly convinced this beautiful soul ruined me for any other woman.